Tuesday, 25 December 2007
i duno i am stupid or i am stupid. maybe i shouldn't have bothered that much.. :( haiz, i went to sms all the decor comm ppl to go down to help decor with the measurement and logistic check.. i thought that maybe decor would need more ppl to help so i didn't ask them or discuss with them beforehand.
haiz. now i must be so hated by her. for doing things without going thru the ics.. i suck as a comm chair. i suck man. *feels like crying*
I feel very bullied not physically but mentally. maybe its my extremely low confidence that is making everything so hard for me. I can't convince ppl of my ideas, i dun trust myself, i dun like being hated by anyone.. i am too sensitive over stuff.. ><
everything just sucks. i dun blame anyone in my comm if they hate me coz i am really a lousy comm chair. haiz.
haiz. now i must be so hated by her. for doing things without going thru the ics.. i suck as a comm chair. i suck man. *feels like crying*
I feel very bullied not physically but mentally. maybe its my extremely low confidence that is making everything so hard for me. I can't convince ppl of my ideas, i dun trust myself, i dun like being hated by anyone.. i am too sensitive over stuff.. ><
everything just sucks. i dun blame anyone in my comm if they hate me coz i am really a lousy comm chair. haiz.
21:10
