Sunday, 28 September 2008
Several ways to motivate myself to study:
1) Love the subjects. Kiss them, Smell them, Hug them. Develop a good relationship with every one of them.
2) Shorten the amount of time used to watch television programme. Don't switch on the television console to check what programme is aired. Try to forget the timings. Finish watching NAIBA and thats it. DO NOT MOVE ON TO DING DANG SHEN TAN. DON'T WATCH LV GUANG SHEN LING during weekends because those dramas are fictional and pointless.
3) Do up a time table and stick to it. I haven tried it before because i always thought that i wouldn't keep up with the schedule anyway. However, i work better with datelines (experienced during my council term).
4) Talk to my friends when i am feeling emo over results again. Hopefully i can gain more insightful comments that would motivate me to work harder.
5) Keep reminding myself how much work i have not done.
6) Remember my wish to study overseas.
Ways to improve my skills at tacklings questions:
1) Do not give up when i don't understand. Have more self-discipline, calm down and try to see the link. No point rushing. And when i am supposed to think, I MUST THINK instead of letting my eyes read the question again and again while my mind starts to daydream.
2) Do not be SIANNED by the questions that require me to think and plan before answering. Challenge myself and attack the question! DO NOT BE LAZY!!
3) Think logically. Stop being random, its my marks at stake, or rather my future at stake.
4) Try the questions rather than think through how to answer the questions. Don't act smart because I ain't smart.
okie, i must do all these! Work hard Wei Ting! Climb out of the pithole and stop sinking further. Failure is your friend, not your enemy. Have confidence in yourself, you are as good as anyone else. You just need to work harder.
GOGOGO! Get As for all your subjects first before you move on to another phase of your life. You want a good companion, you want a good buddy and you want everything that all fortunate people have? Work hard first.
:) Thanks kang and balls.
Crying on my bed last night was unplanned for. But i glad i did because thats when i realised that i can't keep relying on others to help me because help doesn't come immediately when i need them. There is time lag and i need to rely on myself to make things happen before help lends me a hand.
I realised that i actually can't think of anymore names to message to su ku last night. I only rmbered Jared and Kangjie because they are the ones who always slp late. And i always emo at night. I don't know why I didn't feel like messaging my girlfriends. Or maybe because at the back of my head, i know i wouldn't have any hope of anyone replying my message because i assume that they all slp early. All hopes diminished in the end because none replied and i fell aslp already. I woke up an empty mind and had forgotten the sad feeling that was suffocating me the night before.
Sleeping is the cure for my sad feelings. I can do this myself.
1) Love the subjects. Kiss them, Smell them, Hug them. Develop a good relationship with every one of them.
2) Shorten the amount of time used to watch television programme. Don't switch on the television console to check what programme is aired. Try to forget the timings. Finish watching NAIBA and thats it. DO NOT MOVE ON TO DING DANG SHEN TAN. DON'T WATCH LV GUANG SHEN LING during weekends because those dramas are fictional and pointless.
3) Do up a time table and stick to it. I haven tried it before because i always thought that i wouldn't keep up with the schedule anyway. However, i work better with datelines (experienced during my council term).
4) Talk to my friends when i am feeling emo over results again. Hopefully i can gain more insightful comments that would motivate me to work harder.
5) Keep reminding myself how much work i have not done.
6) Remember my wish to study overseas.
Ways to improve my skills at tacklings questions:
1) Do not give up when i don't understand. Have more self-discipline, calm down and try to see the link. No point rushing. And when i am supposed to think, I MUST THINK instead of letting my eyes read the question again and again while my mind starts to daydream.
2) Do not be SIANNED by the questions that require me to think and plan before answering. Challenge myself and attack the question! DO NOT BE LAZY!!
3) Think logically. Stop being random, its my marks at stake, or rather my future at stake.
4) Try the questions rather than think through how to answer the questions. Don't act smart because I ain't smart.
okie, i must do all these! Work hard Wei Ting! Climb out of the pithole and stop sinking further. Failure is your friend, not your enemy. Have confidence in yourself, you are as good as anyone else. You just need to work harder.
GOGOGO! Get As for all your subjects first before you move on to another phase of your life. You want a good companion, you want a good buddy and you want everything that all fortunate people have? Work hard first.
:) Thanks kang and balls.
Crying on my bed last night was unplanned for. But i glad i did because thats when i realised that i can't keep relying on others to help me because help doesn't come immediately when i need them. There is time lag and i need to rely on myself to make things happen before help lends me a hand.
I realised that i actually can't think of anymore names to message to su ku last night. I only rmbered Jared and Kangjie because they are the ones who always slp late. And i always emo at night. I don't know why I didn't feel like messaging my girlfriends. Or maybe because at the back of my head, i know i wouldn't have any hope of anyone replying my message because i assume that they all slp early. All hopes diminished in the end because none replied and i fell aslp already. I woke up an empty mind and had forgotten the sad feeling that was suffocating me the night before.
Sleeping is the cure for my sad feelings. I can do this myself.
18:00
