Friday, 17 October 2008
2 more posts before i hit 200 entries!
I am really tired today. I am worried about GP too. I think I am not weak, but exceptionally weak in essay writing and comprehension. I always can't think of points to write and even if i managed to grasp the idea, my arguements still suck in the end and don't answer to the question. I seriously need to improve.
Being straightforward is very bad i realise. You just say whatever you think, nothing is being analysed in the head. I think i better start cultivating the habit of thinking before i speak. I have the tendency to give up thinking after struggling for a short time. My brain just shuts down automatically when i have a slight bit of intention to give up. Think Wei Ting! Haiz.
I m very scared that i am stressed without realising it. Rachel was like telling me that people don't know that they are stressed. I am probably just too slack lah fuck.
fcuk la. fcukfcukfcukfcukfcukfcukfcukfcukfcukfcuk.
:( :( :(
Why can't I just be as motivated as stanley, yuguang, kheexuan, evelyn, hannah, cheryl, seanpoh, kangjie YADAAYADAA.
I should just go and die.
I am really tired today. I am worried about GP too. I think I am not weak, but exceptionally weak in essay writing and comprehension. I always can't think of points to write and even if i managed to grasp the idea, my arguements still suck in the end and don't answer to the question. I seriously need to improve.
Being straightforward is very bad i realise. You just say whatever you think, nothing is being analysed in the head. I think i better start cultivating the habit of thinking before i speak. I have the tendency to give up thinking after struggling for a short time. My brain just shuts down automatically when i have a slight bit of intention to give up. Think Wei Ting! Haiz.
I m very scared that i am stressed without realising it. Rachel was like telling me that people don't know that they are stressed. I am probably just too slack lah fuck.
fcuk la. fcukfcukfcukfcukfcukfcukfcukfcukfcukfcuk.
:( :( :(
Why can't I just be as motivated as stanley, yuguang, kheexuan, evelyn, hannah, cheryl, seanpoh, kangjie YADAAYADAA.
I should just go and die.
00:30
