Monday, 20 October 2008
201 post. HAPPY START! :D
Yeah I am really glad that i accepted the "invitation" from kangjie to join the study-at-admin-block club. TODAY IS REALLY SUPER PRODUCTIVE, i feel. I definitely did more than what i would if i stayed at home today. I tink i touched all subjects today except for chemistry.. haha, maybe not, i did 1 MCQ question! :P
RAR, i drove alot today too. i tink i am slightly better at changing lanes now, and also looking out for speed limit signs and the double white lines on the road. I still need to improve on my parking skills! haha at least i managed to park well once, at my house's multi-storey carpark. Thats a good start at least.
I like the merng feeling today. I was super high, but linghuan's crazier. haha, she brought lotsa laughters to the otherwise boring mugging session.
Tmr is another merng day, hope i can survive. :D JIAYOU WEI TING!
Yeah I am really glad that i accepted the "invitation" from kangjie to join the study-at-admin-block club. TODAY IS REALLY SUPER PRODUCTIVE, i feel. I definitely did more than what i would if i stayed at home today. I tink i touched all subjects today except for chemistry.. haha, maybe not, i did 1 MCQ question! :P
RAR, i drove alot today too. i tink i am slightly better at changing lanes now, and also looking out for speed limit signs and the double white lines on the road. I still need to improve on my parking skills! haha at least i managed to park well once, at my house's multi-storey carpark. Thats a good start at least.
I like the merng feeling today. I was super high, but linghuan's crazier. haha, she brought lotsa laughters to the otherwise boring mugging session.
Tmr is another merng day, hope i can survive. :D JIAYOU WEI TING!
23:59
