Monday, 6 October 2008
i am freaking tired. took 3 hours+ to finish up the CNY slides (without animation and i threw the job over to Claire) that i am supposed to present on wednesday. I slpt really late last night and i almost fell aslp after showering. think i slpt for like an hour or so before i woke up all of a sudden.
This week is jammed packed. i m pretty screwed coz i wun be able to clock sufficient math hours. I have passing down to do, i need to complete all the revision lecture stuff. I need to pack my table. I need to study SATS II. I better start working hard.
i need to read my email HOTMAIL! PLEASE DEBUGGED THE BUGGED SYSTEM. If there is a way to complain, i would have sent 100 complain emails to vent my anger.
WO HAO LEI AH >< I haven really slpt even though i decided to come home today to rest. OH NO, weiting there is no more time left... ARGHHHH.
This week is jammed packed. i m pretty screwed coz i wun be able to clock sufficient math hours. I have passing down to do, i need to complete all the revision lecture stuff. I need to pack my table. I need to study SATS II. I better start working hard.
i need to read my email HOTMAIL! PLEASE DEBUGGED THE BUGGED SYSTEM. If there is a way to complain, i would have sent 100 complain emails to vent my anger.
WO HAO LEI AH >< I haven really slpt even though i decided to come home today to rest. OH NO, weiting there is no more time left... ARGHHHH.
21:15
