Tuesday, 14 October 2008
i have been pigging at home today. There are really too much distractions at home.. oh well, i didn't check tuesday's timetable so in the end, i didn't go to school today. okie nvm, i am far too slack. i haven been really focusing on my studies, i have no idea why i still can't start my engine. i tink so far, my most prepared subject is like math and econs. chem, bio and gp are still quite gg. haiz.
I better start working hard.. this is really damn sian.
Anyway, i haven contact wenhui yet!! OMG OMG OMG, when can i talk to her about lausanne!! freak, there is this chicken wing aroma that is floating in the air.. I HAVEN EAT DINNER YET! pls tempt me liddat. ):
I better start working hard.. this is really damn sian.
Anyway, i haven contact wenhui yet!! OMG OMG OMG, when can i talk to her about lausanne!! freak, there is this chicken wing aroma that is floating in the air.. I HAVEN EAT DINNER YET! pls tempt me liddat. ):
19:48
