Friday, 3 October 2008
Today's just one long day of lessons and remedials right after one another.
Chem in the morning
Bio in the late morning
Econs remedial in the afternoon
Bio remedial in the afternoon
Math Clocking session in late afternoon
Lastly, econs tuition till 9:30pm
I can say that i was a robot today, forcing myself to go through all these. I went home and slacked till now when i told myself that I will do bio papers after i reach home. Well i supposed that's the kind of life that i should try to get used to for the next 1 month, exactly one month to alevels. I don't know how much time i have left to revise all the things that i need to, but i really really want to do well in A levels, get my scholarship and get out of Singapore. The most ironic thing would be that my dad didn't even know that i am applying for overseas university. Actually, the main obstacle that i would face is to convince my dad to let me go overseas to study. He refused to let me go overseas because he said it is too expensive. So I MUST get a scholarship. He then said that there is no room for argument over this issue. So what can i say? It is damn hard to get money out of his pocket even for things like money for tuition. And i really dun understand why he can't seem to understand that what i am doing is for my future. Its my future and his indirectly. Why can't he just believe in me! If i were to turn bad, i would have many years ago. I have always been in good schools and in good company, yet i have to BEG him to let me stayover at chalets. I seriously don't know what he is thinking. If my mum could be so open about it, why can't he?
Anyway, i just checked isp again. my results improved overall, but i am still at bottom half for all my subjects. Oh well, what Jin Yang said make alot of sense. Anyway, thanks angang, you're the best!
my emotion's still on a rollercoaster ride, I don't know when it can stop and let me have some peace.
Thanks shuhui. i read your letter and i teared. Thanks for believing so much in friendship and letting me know the significance of my existence.
Chem in the morning
Bio in the late morning
Econs remedial in the afternoon
Bio remedial in the afternoon
Math Clocking session in late afternoon
Lastly, econs tuition till 9:30pm
I can say that i was a robot today, forcing myself to go through all these. I went home and slacked till now when i told myself that I will do bio papers after i reach home. Well i supposed that's the kind of life that i should try to get used to for the next 1 month, exactly one month to alevels. I don't know how much time i have left to revise all the things that i need to, but i really really want to do well in A levels, get my scholarship and get out of Singapore. The most ironic thing would be that my dad didn't even know that i am applying for overseas university. Actually, the main obstacle that i would face is to convince my dad to let me go overseas to study. He refused to let me go overseas because he said it is too expensive. So I MUST get a scholarship. He then said that there is no room for argument over this issue. So what can i say? It is damn hard to get money out of his pocket even for things like money for tuition. And i really dun understand why he can't seem to understand that what i am doing is for my future. Its my future and his indirectly. Why can't he just believe in me! If i were to turn bad, i would have many years ago. I have always been in good schools and in good company, yet i have to BEG him to let me stayover at chalets. I seriously don't know what he is thinking. If my mum could be so open about it, why can't he?
Anyway, i just checked isp again. my results improved overall, but i am still at bottom half for all my subjects. Oh well, what Jin Yang said make alot of sense. Anyway, thanks angang, you're the best!
my emotion's still on a rollercoaster ride, I don't know when it can stop and let me have some peace.
Thanks shuhui. i read your letter and i teared. Thanks for believing so much in friendship and letting me know the significance of my existence.
23:39
