<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, 7 November 2008

the hard week is over! oh yeah.

Here's whats left:

Tues: Chem P2, Econs P1
Weds: Econs P2
Thurs: Chem P1

Mon: Bio P3
Thurs: Bio P1

Hmm, i think thats the timetable. Can't really rmb. ><

Can't wait for A levels to finish! There are tons of things to be done after As. Maybe, shopping for prom stuff with MEWII, prepare for cornell's interview, SATS I consult with Claire, look for internships at some hotels, Personal statement and essays for Cornell/Lausanne perhaps? Yeah, time to convince my dad to let me go overseas too, provided i get the scholarship that i need.

I really hate it when my brother starts showing me all the hospitality courses that i can take in Singapore. From Kaplan corporation, SIM and duno what else. GO DIE.

Anyway, i don't know how well I'll do for all the papers I took. I am seriously seriously hoping that I can get A for everything.

If not, I think I am gonna cry really hard on the day when our results are released because POOF, all my dreams will be smashed, literally.

Jiayou Wei Ting. Don't get distracted by all the unnecessary things in life!

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
18:35


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing