Saturday, 15 November 2008
the holiday mood is kicking in. I can already feel it in my blood when i woke up this morning. I didn't want to study, i just want a break. oh well, i can't find my motivation so i decided to just stay at home and rot. I kept thinking that cambridge will set another hard paper for p3 and screw all of us up again. So whether i studied or i didn't, doesn't make much difference >< shall see if my prediction is right on monday. haha. okie nevertheless, i shall try mug abit coz it will help for essay.
hot shot is damn cool. i totally love it. jerry yan is getting more and more pleasant to my eyes. haha.
jiayou bah, 5 more days Wei Ting!
hot shot is damn cool. i totally love it. jerry yan is getting more and more pleasant to my eyes. haha.
jiayou bah, 5 more days Wei Ting!
20:44
