Saturday, 1 November 2008
I am dead tired that I swear I can just fall aslp right now without bathing YET and wake up at 3pm tmr or something.
Anyway, took my SATS II this morning. It was a bad bad morning coz I CRACKED MY SMALL PEA BRAIN REALLY HARD AND I FEEL TOTALLY F***ED SHAGGED RIGHT AFTER THE PAPERS. Decided that i would go to school to study GP so that i won't fall aslp at home and do nothing for the whole day. Well, I did study GP but I wasn't focused enough. I was laughing at all the small, horny things that Sim Chun did, laughing at how junjie and simchun were fighting over really small issues about how Martin resembles Sim Chun blahblahblah. Ah, no offence anyway.
Yep, A levels' in 1 day time! I hope I can do well for GP and ALL MY OTHER SUBJECTS! JIAYOU WEITING!
And thanks to everyone who encouraged me when they read my previous posts! Sry, I am too lazy to reply to every single one of you. ALL THE BEST PEOPLE!
HAHA, special thanks to kahliang for helping me with my revision and giving me all sorts of advice and tips :D YAY, I LOVE EVERYONE WHO STUDIES AT THE ADMIN BLOCK, EVERYONE WHO SHARED THE "MUSHROOM" MEAL AT PENANG KITCHEN, EVERYONE WHO ATE GOLDEN ROOSTER ALMOST EVERY NIGHT and THE WONDERFUL TALKS THAT I HAD WITH SO SO MANY PEOPLE :) THANKS, you guys made mugging easier for me :D
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Anyway, took my SATS II this morning. It was a bad bad morning coz I CRACKED MY SMALL PEA BRAIN REALLY HARD AND I FEEL TOTALLY F***ED SHAGGED RIGHT AFTER THE PAPERS. Decided that i would go to school to study GP so that i won't fall aslp at home and do nothing for the whole day. Well, I did study GP but I wasn't focused enough. I was laughing at all the small, horny things that Sim Chun did, laughing at how junjie and simchun were fighting over really small issues about how Martin resembles Sim Chun blahblahblah. Ah, no offence anyway.
Yep, A levels' in 1 day time! I hope I can do well for GP and ALL MY OTHER SUBJECTS! JIAYOU WEITING!
And thanks to everyone who encouraged me when they read my previous posts! Sry, I am too lazy to reply to every single one of you. ALL THE BEST PEOPLE!
HAHA, special thanks to kahliang for helping me with my revision and giving me all sorts of advice and tips :D YAY, I LOVE EVERYONE WHO STUDIES AT THE ADMIN BLOCK, EVERYONE WHO SHARED THE "MUSHROOM" MEAL AT PENANG KITCHEN, EVERYONE WHO ATE GOLDEN ROOSTER ALMOST EVERY NIGHT and THE WONDERFUL TALKS THAT I HAD WITH SO SO MANY PEOPLE :) THANKS, you guys made mugging easier for me :D
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
23:29
