<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, 14 November 2008

This is really ironic. One moment i am happy den the next moment i become sad. Ok, granted that i was upset because i didn't play bball well today again. I freaking missed every shot and I was so pissed at myself for not controlling my mouth and said the f word when i missed the basket again. I should really stop shouting all the vulgarities. I must learn how to discipline myself and control my temper. I hate it when i lose control of my own emotions, thats when all emo things start appearing one by one in my head and i get so freaking depressed for no good reason.

Yup, like today, i feel super inferior playing bball. kept missing shots and my team kept losing, i feel super useless pls. after a while, everyone wanted to play full court, i decided not to continue because i feel so angry with myself.

I am freaking useless. RAH.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
19:42


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing