<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Dear Wei Ting:


As we near the end of regular decision application review for Cornell's Class of 2013, we would like to share with you important information regarding admission decision notification. Please be certain to retain this email for your reference.


You will be able to view your admission decision online on Tuesday, March 31, beginning at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time) at https://app.applyyourself.com/?id=cornellu. More than 30,000 applicants will be eager to access their online decision at or shortly after 5:00 p.m., so we ask for your patience if you cannot access your decision right away.


The PIN and password that you will need to view your online decision are listed below.


PIN: XXXXXXXX
Password: XXXXXX


Please contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office prior to Friday, March 27, if you have any questions. We can be reached at uao-webmaster@cornell.edu.


Best wishes,
Aba Blankson
Director of Information Technology
Admissions and Enrollment
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I duno what to expect. Would I be disappointed if I get rejected by Cornell? Afterall, I alr had the mental preparation for any bad news about my admission, given my lousy SATs score of 1800... If (and I really mean IF) I really do get in, should I even accept? I don't have the funds..


My hotel manager asked me about my choice of course and university yesterday... I told him hospitality management; Cornell and Lausanne. The reaction he gave was "GO SWITZERLAND because the service and everything there are TIP-TOP, the best thing is, you don't have to worry about not getting a job after you graduate and THAT'S FOR SURE!" Words from a HOTEL MANAGER, its like so comforting and reassuring. This again makes me filled with all sorts of hope, imagination and happiness... I was happy for a moment before rocks fell down from the sky AGAIN.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nvm, I so so so so so wanna go buy fahrenheit's album and attend their autography session at IMM this coming sunday, 3pm. I want to see DA DONG SO BADLY. I also want to attend their private party in Singapore but that's only for lucky winners who manage to get the admission ticket from the cds and dvds. haiz, i want to be the lucky winner.. even though I am not a full time fan of fahrenheit.. AHHHH DA DONG :))! I am looking for someone to go with me! but i havent ask anyone yet..


DA DONGGGGGGG!!

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
20:16


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing