Friday, 23 October 2009
All I can say is I am damn drained out already. Geog assignment done, I think I was being anal all over it :( Forgive me man, for being such a perfectionist bitch. Argh.
Cheerleading was shag. It is damn tired to act happy during the performance when I am totally not at all. I can't do a proper round-off now. Cartwheel is getting shittier too. haha. But, all training will stop tmr.. after performance ends. I just hope I can survive till blast performance ends tmr. I swear my chest is gonna have a damn big blue black already. It hurts when pressure is applied. My arms are full of bruises too. All from cradle catching.
I told myself that once i get home i will do stats stuff. But, i just spent like 2hours plus in front of computer doing nothing but writing small little notes for my blast performance mates. Hwachong trains me well for letter-writing, with all the angel-mortal game and the culture of pre-council-events encouragement.
I really hope for the best tmr. I trained so hard for all of them, I shedded tears coz I was overly stressed and disappointed sometimes, I gained so much muscles that I almost wanted to be vegetarian and stop taking in proteins... haha i am kidding for the last point.
Yawns.. I am looking at the pile of clothes that i need to bring tomorrow. Its ridiculously many. I am so damn lazy to pack now. Shall do it tmr after i have a good night sleep. Go go wrists! Few more days before you can finally see the doctor!
Had an urge to go windsurf one of these days. Want some tan and water fun.
I need to finish all the crackers in my drawer so that i don't to bring them all back to bishan. Talking about bishan, I am so not happy that I have to travel alot again. Waste freaking alot of time.
Stats test is MCQ YAY! PF1101 project can dao for the moment YAY! NO MORE STAYING IN SCHOOL UNTIL 10+PM AFTER SATURDAY YAY! more home-cooked food YAY! more time to study YAY! More time for myself YAY! Sleep earlier YAY!
Genes assignment due on tuesday NOOOOOO! STATS TEST HAVEN STUDY NOOOOOOOO! HAVEN DO CHEAT SHEET NOOOOOOOO! TRAVELLING TO SCHOOL NOOOOOOOO.
aiyah okie la, i am being so random now that i think i should stop writing.
Haiz, why am I always just a friend...
Cheerleading was shag. It is damn tired to act happy during the performance when I am totally not at all. I can't do a proper round-off now. Cartwheel is getting shittier too. haha. But, all training will stop tmr.. after performance ends. I just hope I can survive till blast performance ends tmr. I swear my chest is gonna have a damn big blue black already. It hurts when pressure is applied. My arms are full of bruises too. All from cradle catching.
I told myself that once i get home i will do stats stuff. But, i just spent like 2hours plus in front of computer doing nothing but writing small little notes for my blast performance mates. Hwachong trains me well for letter-writing, with all the angel-mortal game and the culture of pre-council-events encouragement.
I really hope for the best tmr. I trained so hard for all of them, I shedded tears coz I was overly stressed and disappointed sometimes, I gained so much muscles that I almost wanted to be vegetarian and stop taking in proteins... haha i am kidding for the last point.
Yawns.. I am looking at the pile of clothes that i need to bring tomorrow. Its ridiculously many. I am so damn lazy to pack now. Shall do it tmr after i have a good night sleep. Go go wrists! Few more days before you can finally see the doctor!
Had an urge to go windsurf one of these days. Want some tan and water fun.
I need to finish all the crackers in my drawer so that i don't to bring them all back to bishan. Talking about bishan, I am so not happy that I have to travel alot again. Waste freaking alot of time.
Stats test is MCQ YAY! PF1101 project can dao for the moment YAY! NO MORE STAYING IN SCHOOL UNTIL 10+PM AFTER SATURDAY YAY! more home-cooked food YAY! more time to study YAY! More time for myself YAY! Sleep earlier YAY!
Genes assignment due on tuesday NOOOOOO! STATS TEST HAVEN STUDY NOOOOOOOO! HAVEN DO CHEAT SHEET NOOOOOOOO! TRAVELLING TO SCHOOL NOOOOOOOO.
aiyah okie la, i am being so random now that i think i should stop writing.
Haiz, why am I always just a friend...
23:45
