<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Dear Wei Ting

USP is seeking the School’s nomination for good students to be invited to apply for their second admissions in Nov/Dec 2009. The Department would like to consider you for the nomination list. Please let me know, by tomorrow noon, if you are agreeable to be nominated. USP will send the invitation and application details to you.

Thank you.

Should I or should I not?

On the other hand, I am really tired today. Totally felt it after dance practice. Did so much clean-up and tried so hard to force out the facial expression that the snrs requested: Sexy, cute, happy (cheerleader face), angsty, depressed, disheartened, atas, snobbish etc at different parts of the dance. depressed and disheartened no kick, its the rest that is so hard to figure out. I need to PERFORM PERFORM PERFORM, not just do the steps :( rar, try harder tmr.

Next week is hell too. genes assignment, stats test and shifting back to bishan.. I am spending some time to pack up my stuff already. Its just super alot. I guess I probably would try to go home next week more often to put my stuff back alittle at a time. haha. Which means, i probably have to lug my damn-bloody-big-bag-that-i-use-for-camping-purpose to school next week frequently. Files and textbooks last priority. My clothes and other stuff first coz less heavy. Mummy says she probably wants to go walk IMM with me on the last day before I shift all my stuff to bishan. hahaha. so long nv go shopping with mummy already!! :) Hopefully, everything will be fine next week as well. Crucial crucial!

Aye okie, jiayou for cheerleading and blast tmr!

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
01:23


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing