Friday, 2 October 2009
I am a loser.
I suck at self-discipline
I am no good in my studies
I have ultra mood swings
I can't dance nicely
I keep teasing people
I cannot control my thoughts
I am greedy
I can't balance well
I always blame people, not myself
I can't maintain friendships
My love life is shit
I suck at self-discipline
I am no good in my studies
I have ultra mood swings
I can't dance nicely
I keep teasing people
I cannot control my thoughts
I am greedy
I can't balance well
I always blame people, not myself
I can't maintain friendships
My love life is shit
I am fat and heavy
I have no confidence in myself anymore
I am dishonest in general
I sweat too much
I am too crude
I have lousy fashion sense
I procrastinate too much
I am a DAMN big loser. PERIOD.
I am dishonest in general
I sweat too much
I am too crude
I have lousy fashion sense
I procrastinate too much
I am a DAMN big loser. PERIOD.
23:25
