Sunday, 4 October 2009
I know I shouldn't be blogging at this unearthly hour of the day. I am just gonna write a short entry and thats it.
Chek Jawa trip, I duno I should feel happy or upset that i didn't actually see much animal life, other than the wild boar occurences, and insect life, other than mosquitoes' attack. Saw alot of plants, trees, seagrass, algae etc etc, NICE :) Getting close to nature feels good, despite the continuous downpour that drenched me from head to toes. I reflected a lot during the journey, whenever there's freetime. Although quite emotional at times but letting my mind stop any thinking process is good. I have been thinking too much lately, whether necessary or not. Freeing some thoughts helps me to calm myself down and enter a world where there's nothing at all. Transcendence? haha. More like zonking out. I achieved internal peace while watching the serenity of nature, pretty much what I have always wanted when i have 147147498539723509
Chek Jawa trip, I duno I should feel happy or upset that i didn't actually see much animal life, other than the wild boar occurences, and insect life, other than mosquitoes' attack. Saw alot of plants, trees, seagrass, algae etc etc, NICE :) Getting close to nature feels good, despite the continuous downpour that drenched me from head to toes. I reflected a lot during the journey, whenever there's freetime. Although quite emotional at times but letting my mind stop any thinking process is good. I have been thinking too much lately, whether necessary or not. Freeing some thoughts helps me to calm myself down and enter a world where there's nothing at all. Transcendence? haha. More like zonking out. I achieved internal peace while watching the serenity of nature, pretty much what I have always wanted when i have 147147498539723509
shitty things to do. I know I sound like some weirdo saying all the funny things here. Well, its still better than all the emo posts down there rite.
Gonna slp at 4+ today i guess. Tmr will be pf1102 and pf1101 day again! Finish your work well Wei Ting. You have taken time off today so stop procrastinating and get things done. JIAYOU!
I pray hard that i don't fall sick again. I know I am being stupid today. So much so for telling myself to be selfish and stop bothering about other ppl. Just can't force myself do it. So i guess i pretty much follow the Other before Self thingy mentioned somewhere in the GE2221 readings.
Alright, stay healthy! SLP NOW :)
Gonna slp at 4+ today i guess. Tmr will be pf1102 and pf1101 day again! Finish your work well Wei Ting. You have taken time off today so stop procrastinating and get things done. JIAYOU!
I pray hard that i don't fall sick again. I know I am being stupid today. So much so for telling myself to be selfish and stop bothering about other ppl. Just can't force myself do it. So i guess i pretty much follow the Other before Self thingy mentioned somewhere in the GE2221 readings.
Alright, stay healthy! SLP NOW :)
03:45
