<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, 8 October 2009

I really miss mummy. but i will be seeing her tomorrow because i accidentally left my pencilbox at home and I can't do anything work without it. haha.

Kinda skipped dinner and maybe not. I ate like a top bar and 肉饼 before i went cheerleading after blast class. I am feeling real hungry now but i am surviving on snacks. i duno if that makes me any healthier in terms of the amount of food I ate compared to the calories gained. its okie if you dun understand me. I am too tired to read what i am typing anymore. everything that comes to my mind will appear hereafter.

I am procrastinating, procrastinating and procrastinating. I haven done much work today (Wednesday). This sucks. I lost my motivation to work after going back to bishan and enjoyed being treated like a princess. :( blast class is okie today. I think I have improved, starting to have more swag but not good enough. I am enjoying blast class more already.. feels good to be dancing and grooving to music once again. haha, whats the chances of seeing me with flying hair man. Again, cheer leading was better today. maybe because after joseph decided to talk to me about some stuff. I should learn how to give and take and be more accommodating.

okie, i suddenly felt a wave of exhaustion going through my mind. hmm i realised that the pain on my right wrist is getting worse. Should get a wrist guard but I still have to pay for the cheerleading shoes which cost freaking $80+, and alpha cheerleading shirt, blast performance costume.. my goodness.

anw, supposed to be doing stats tutorial but i guess i shall do it tmr morning, if i can wake up. if not i shall just kope answer from other ppl alr. too tired to care. Alright, shall go slp. good nite everybody :)

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
01:58


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing