Sunday, 18 October 2009
Just finished geography. Hope I gave a decent piece of work. I tried my best already so I am super sorry if there is a need to do a mega-edit ): I can't fall aslp now coz my brain worked too hard. Surviving on adrenaline rush I guess.
This time of the day is so good to emo but I am not emoing. haha sounds great. looks like I have improved and I am walking out of the transition phase soon. I am just wishing that things could go on normally, but I have no idea how. I am afraid of seeing any progression that is worse than what it is currently. Time will tell that I am true to everyone around me, time will tell that I made an effort to change my mindset. All I need is time, to adjust, to adapt and to get rid of any emotional affairs that is affecting my mood change. Do what I can control~
Da Dong's new show on 24th Oct 9:30pm.. WTH. I am so gonna missed it coz of blast. Maybe I should chieong home after performance to watch it. haha, if not I guess I will just watch on youtube already. Ayee, losing my affection for Da Dong.. Duno whats so attractive about him already.
I am moving back to bishan in 2 weeks time. Can't imagine what life is going to be like. I am gonna try talking to my parents again about me staying in PGP. Expensive but its the only way to save me from all the travelling to school. Especially when I have CCAs till so late at night.
Its gonna be 4am soon. Hope to wake up early tmr, finish my webcast for pf1101, finish up geog readings and perhaps answer geog forum question if it is posted up before I shift my ass back to Jurong. Lotsa things to do tomorrow so try to wake up early!!
Shall sleep now. Maybe, I shouldn't blog so often coz I am wasting alot of time reflecting and thinking about the same issues over and over again. Maybe I shouldn't share so much about my innermost heartfelt feelings because most of them are so negative.
And oh, I need to sleep like at least 8hours before I can wake up naturally now. I can't wake up straight away when alarm clock rings anymore. There is a strange sensation on my thighs that is making me weak when I walk. Fatigue haiyo, very bad. And my left wrist is more screwed than my right i realised, coz it is alot more painful. I can't really exert strength on any hard surface with my palms flat on it. Which means I need another guard to protect my left.
Okie really should sleep. Good night! :)
This time of the day is so good to emo but I am not emoing. haha sounds great. looks like I have improved and I am walking out of the transition phase soon. I am just wishing that things could go on normally, but I have no idea how. I am afraid of seeing any progression that is worse than what it is currently. Time will tell that I am true to everyone around me, time will tell that I made an effort to change my mindset. All I need is time, to adjust, to adapt and to get rid of any emotional affairs that is affecting my mood change. Do what I can control~
Da Dong's new show on 24th Oct 9:30pm.. WTH. I am so gonna missed it coz of blast. Maybe I should chieong home after performance to watch it. haha, if not I guess I will just watch on youtube already. Ayee, losing my affection for Da Dong.. Duno whats so attractive about him already.
I am moving back to bishan in 2 weeks time. Can't imagine what life is going to be like. I am gonna try talking to my parents again about me staying in PGP. Expensive but its the only way to save me from all the travelling to school. Especially when I have CCAs till so late at night.
Its gonna be 4am soon. Hope to wake up early tmr, finish my webcast for pf1101, finish up geog readings and perhaps answer geog forum question if it is posted up before I shift my ass back to Jurong. Lotsa things to do tomorrow so try to wake up early!!
Shall sleep now. Maybe, I shouldn't blog so often coz I am wasting alot of time reflecting and thinking about the same issues over and over again. Maybe I shouldn't share so much about my innermost heartfelt feelings because most of them are so negative.
And oh, I need to sleep like at least 8hours before I can wake up naturally now. I can't wake up straight away when alarm clock rings anymore. There is a strange sensation on my thighs that is making me weak when I walk. Fatigue haiyo, very bad. And my left wrist is more screwed than my right i realised, coz it is alot more painful. I can't really exert strength on any hard surface with my palms flat on it. Which means I need another guard to protect my left.
Okie really should sleep. Good night! :)
03:32
