<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, 29 October 2009

Just finished watching 桃花小妹 episode 2. Wanted to start working on PF1101 project but I am damn lazy. I haven rested enough, still recovering from the fatigue that has accumulated from the past. Time to start settling down and work on whats urgent.. Go go..

Alot of thoughts running through my head now. My dadong craze is on the go. Damn shuai damn shuai damn damn shuai.. Hua chi already maybe.. I want to dream about him tonight lol. I was curious about whether fahrenheit is disbanding and if wuzun is gonna solo after that. Not much info I guess, hope it's just rumours. Alot of new shows to watch recently. Shall continue my taiwan drama craze after final year is over. My holiday shall be spent wisely - CCAs, charity work (I HOPE!), learn a new skill, meet up with friends, catch alot of movies, kbox and maybe get a part-time job or something.. Hope to manage things well coz theres just so much that I could and want to do.

The skin around my fingers kept peeling recently I don't know why. Damn ugly and painful now.

Math test was doable. Would have been better if I had a clearer mind. Keep having the inertia to change the way I do things, probably the reason why I would do badly for this paper. At least its over, not gonna think about it so much anymore. Focus is the way to go.

Going to school will suck tmr. Coz i am travelling from bishan. Need to start getting used to waking up early again I guess. Self-discipline, build it up go go go.

Yes, I think I getting used to it now. Although some hard-felt feelings still come along at some point of time, but its not important anymore... Thanks friends. I have learnt alot more this time round, through the hard way that is. I am NOT going to tear, not going to think about it anymore. If it has to be, it will.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
02:05


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing