Tuesday, 20 October 2009
Just super tired today. Was a little pissed off during cheerleading because there was practically no break at all. My calves were arching, I am going to be flat seriously and of course, usual wrist problems. Oh well, can only hope for the best lo. Use the break after Sports Award performance to heal and recover~~ All the tests and exams approaching as well. Time to buck up and mug hard again. I am responsible for my own grades afterall, can't afford to screw up again right? haha.
Feeling of being sidelined isn't that great but I am slowly getting used to it. No point no point seriously. To think I actually cried over this issue shows the amount of weight the subject has. I tell myself that I can let it go, I should let go. Its really not that I am so stubborn and don't want to help myself, don't want to listen to advice. Listening is one thing, but doing is another. Its hard to put words into action, does anyone get it? I really tried, but its not working so I tried even harder but it still doesn't work. When the same thing keeps haunting you again and again, the process of overcoming it becomes increasingly tiring and depressing. Like when the hell can I stop facing the same problem? It hurts, worser, every single time. Friendship issues always hit me hard, literally. If only you know..
Paid $20 for Master Khor to look at my palms and analyze for me. Shall try to write down things that I can recall..
1) I am a natural leader, its either I do my own business or I must climb high and be the general manager of the company. Nothing less than that.
2) Has great subordinate luck, good to work with people next time i.e service, tourism, hospitality, showbiz etc. Linked to the first point.
3) Must take note of woman's health problems. 妇女病 according to him. Don't know what sorta of illnesses I will get.. AIDs? Uterus cancer? breast cancer? haha. Oh and lung/breathing problem and he suggested that I should go and run more to improve my health
4) I love exotic man i.e man who are engaged/married, involved in love triangle and non-Chinese/chinese foreigners so on and forth. WTF. This sucks and I don't think its true lor. :(
5) My first major relationship is gonna flopped or has flopped already. nice.
6) I am a very creative person, imaginative, likes beauty, aesthetically-inclined. Put them to good use and i will live a really good, filthy wealthy life/glamorous lifestyle or I screw myself upside down and inside out.
7) Life in 2010 is either a boom or a bust. Depends on the next few months of this year, if it is super smooth sailing till the end of 2009, den next year jin jia HO SAY already.
8) Good age for marriage: at least 27. 2 kids but number is not fixed. Mother in the forties. Late birth lor, like wang dong cheng's mum.
9) Likely to travel alot alot alot.
10) Next time husband reach home, I would be asleep and vice versa. Probably linked to point 8 yeah.
11) Age of 35, I would be involved in 2 businesses, hold 2 jobs, both or either one.
12) I am a very petty person, 小气 and a crybaby
13) I love water/liquid. So should drink alot more coz good for health.
14) Lucky numbers 1, 2, 7
15) I should marry someone who enjoys life with me - marry a friend/companion
16) All my 贵人 likely to be male and male foreigners (since I travel alot)
17) No husband luck, married already have alot of problems with in-laws - probably coz they expect me to do household chore instead of going out to work that sorta thing. Link point 11 and also why no boyfren bah haha.
18) I am materialistic, high maintenance - a point i super highly doubt so but maybe coz I don't have the money yet. But NAHH, i don't go for branded goods at all.
19) There is a split on one line on my palm. 3 possibilities, hit one, hit two or hit all: I have split personality, intelligent (master khor believes this should be the correct one) and sadly I can't rmb the third one.
20) I am a very logical person in the sense that I treat people nicely, I expect the same in return. But he said life is illogical so I basically keep banging onto the wall most of the time. Haiz. How true.
21) Very frank and direct person.
22) A pessimist as well.
Can't recall more.. but basically that is it I guess. Good or bad, fate lies in my hands. Regardless, all the best Wei Ting!! You have what it takes to be successful, prove that you can do it. I am not a beauty like yingtong and eileen, nor am I a VIP in anyone's life or the VIP itself. Don't have that kind of life so I can only worked for all that I achieved today, which is pretty alot I would say.
Feeling of being sidelined isn't that great but I am slowly getting used to it. No point no point seriously. To think I actually cried over this issue shows the amount of weight the subject has. I tell myself that I can let it go, I should let go. Its really not that I am so stubborn and don't want to help myself, don't want to listen to advice. Listening is one thing, but doing is another. Its hard to put words into action, does anyone get it? I really tried, but its not working so I tried even harder but it still doesn't work. When the same thing keeps haunting you again and again, the process of overcoming it becomes increasingly tiring and depressing. Like when the hell can I stop facing the same problem? It hurts, worser, every single time. Friendship issues always hit me hard, literally. If only you know..
Paid $20 for Master Khor to look at my palms and analyze for me. Shall try to write down things that I can recall..
1) I am a natural leader, its either I do my own business or I must climb high and be the general manager of the company. Nothing less than that.
2) Has great subordinate luck, good to work with people next time i.e service, tourism, hospitality, showbiz etc. Linked to the first point.
3) Must take note of woman's health problems. 妇女病 according to him. Don't know what sorta of illnesses I will get.. AIDs? Uterus cancer? breast cancer? haha. Oh and lung/breathing problem and he suggested that I should go and run more to improve my health
4) I love exotic man i.e man who are engaged/married, involved in love triangle and non-Chinese/chinese foreigners so on and forth. WTF. This sucks and I don't think its true lor. :(
5) My first major relationship is gonna flopped or has flopped already. nice.
6) I am a very creative person, imaginative, likes beauty, aesthetically-inclined. Put them to good use and i will live a really good, filthy wealthy life/glamorous lifestyle or I screw myself upside down and inside out.
7) Life in 2010 is either a boom or a bust. Depends on the next few months of this year, if it is super smooth sailing till the end of 2009, den next year jin jia HO SAY already.
8) Good age for marriage: at least 27. 2 kids but number is not fixed. Mother in the forties. Late birth lor, like wang dong cheng's mum.
9) Likely to travel alot alot alot.
10) Next time husband reach home, I would be asleep and vice versa. Probably linked to point 8 yeah.
11) Age of 35, I would be involved in 2 businesses, hold 2 jobs, both or either one.
12) I am a very petty person, 小气 and a crybaby
13) I love water/liquid. So should drink alot more coz good for health.
14) Lucky numbers 1, 2, 7
15) I should marry someone who enjoys life with me - marry a friend/companion
16) All my 贵人 likely to be male and male foreigners (since I travel alot)
17) No husband luck, married already have alot of problems with in-laws - probably coz they expect me to do household chore instead of going out to work that sorta thing. Link point 11 and also why no boyfren bah haha.
18) I am materialistic, high maintenance - a point i super highly doubt so but maybe coz I don't have the money yet. But NAHH, i don't go for branded goods at all.
19) There is a split on one line on my palm. 3 possibilities, hit one, hit two or hit all: I have split personality, intelligent (master khor believes this should be the correct one) and sadly I can't rmb the third one.
20) I am a very logical person in the sense that I treat people nicely, I expect the same in return. But he said life is illogical so I basically keep banging onto the wall most of the time. Haiz. How true.
21) Very frank and direct person.
22) A pessimist as well.
Can't recall more.. but basically that is it I guess. Good or bad, fate lies in my hands. Regardless, all the best Wei Ting!! You have what it takes to be successful, prove that you can do it. I am not a beauty like yingtong and eileen, nor am I a VIP in anyone's life or the VIP itself. Don't have that kind of life so I can only worked for all that I achieved today, which is pretty alot I would say.
02:32
