<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, 31 October 2009

Moved back to bishan already. Shopped at IMM and bought strapper + 10 coloured pens from Daiso. Oh and brought my samsung phone headset. My prev one spoiled. Second time at IMM, glad that my first was due to Da Dong. I already forgot how his hand feel like when I shook it last March..

Watched tao hua xiao mei on television again. This time there is food for thought. But regardless, its still nice to see dadong on tv again! Oh and also take away the lip-to-lip + carrying actions. Yeah man. haha okie I am totally kidding.

Feeling tired at this time of the day as usual. 11+ to 1+ damn nice to sleep. I will probably have better temper and emo so much lesser if I have slept. Talk about slping, I totally missed blast class today coz i freaking overslpt. But its alright I guess, I shall forgive myself because I worked on 1101 slides all the way till 3am and had physical discomfort too.

Monday is going to be horrible because I need to wake up so damn freaking early again, and coz I need to start doing revision too. Shall treat final year with equal seriousness as PSLE/O level/A level examination. I have exactly 19 more days to SHOWDOWN TIME. Work hard Wei Ting! Remember your passion, remember the days when you treated results more important than anything else. Find that attitude back, power up your study gear and chieong all the way from Monday/Sunday onwards. YOU shall bo chup anything else that is irrelevant.

My eyes are closing.. No good. I just drank coffee leh.. looks like caffeine has no effect on me today.

I want to dye new hair colour!! haha, just for the fun of it. feel like poking more holes on my ears too. See how again. Maybe shouldn't waste money on things that are unnecessary since no one cares anyway.

Wahahaha, ANG ANG IS BACK WITH GOODIES FOR ME ME ME ME ME! Hope to see you soon man, but u live freaking far away siannnn.

Mahjong tomorrow again, with kheex biqi jl. Not exactly in the mood for it but I guess any meet up with hwachongians is super super wanted. I need to find back my identity. I changed too much now that i hated myself seriously. RELIVE GOOD OLD TIMES, RELIVE TIMES WHEN I AM MYSELF MYSELF MYSELF. You can say that I am probably superficial, but i guess anyone changes to suit new group of friends and stuff. I like my hwachong self better. :)

I am missing ECACO.. meet up man balls, dicks, sics, trash, pros. we can skype smlee as a group, oh and do horny stuff together. Muahhahaha. MISS YOU GUYS LOADS MAN and since it is after FYP, I am gonna play ALL OUT, SHOWHAND MAN. I am turning unenthu, save me from my damn-crappy-self. I hate NUS for changing me to the way I am now. But can only blame myself coz I actually succumbed to it.

OOOooOOoOoOooOoo geog forum is sian. Need to think of question. haha the only thing that came to my mind was along the lines of should technology and nature co-exist/"natural" technology? oh well. I shall just post it after others have posted to get more feel of what the question entails. I NEED TO DO FREAKING WELL FOR GEOG FINAL YEAR. I NEED TO GET A or B+. If not I am definitely SU-ing that module. Nature and society is interesting I would say, but grades still matter at the end of the day.

okie, shall stop thinking, if not my blog post will get longer and longer alr. byee!

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
23:08


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing