<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, 2 October 2009

Nice little talk with kangjie today :) glad that he hasn't forgotten me, i noe he never will. haha. nice guy nice guy.

He always has to tell me to be more demure, be more gentle, be less crude, be less 花痴 and be more 惹人疼惜 every single time we meet up for something. If not "嫁不出去了了!” Thanks dude, you seriously don't have to suan me even though its true (for some stuff).

Anyway, thanks alot for asking me out despite all the mugging and tutorials you have to do, and for telling me how people see me as a person. I know its my behaviour that gives all the wrong impression to everyone. Well, time will reveal what kind of person I am if people interact and are bothered to know me better. Right..? I guess, it really takes time to understand me. Some 34th councillors have done pretty well. haha :) *looks at ECACO and some other ppl (you know who you are)*



I know maybe I am too sensitive but I felt quite upset when I know the reason behind your actions. How i wish how i wish...

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
01:44


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing