Monday, 26 October 2009
Think I haven recovered from fatigue yet. Been falling asleep and lacking behind the dateline i set for myself. So I am going to try to get it done: finish reading stats lecture notes and do cheat sheet. Tomorrow must focus on genes assignment + do stats practice questions and go through tutorials. JIAYOU MAN :)
Finally managed to talk to stanley after so long.. :) he topped up my already very full happiness bar totally. Miss him more after talking to him. But he has a meeting to attend so.. oh well, next time i guess. talked to me about the commitments I have. He really understands me.. Really grateful. I am glad my screwed life has him to save me from it. Maybe, this is what companionship is really about. Physical distance is nothing as long as both parties make effort to make things happen. Its a matter of choice, really.
Outing with zx, qs and shu is great. I found my crazy-self, i found the humourous me, i found the horny me and my shoot-vulgarities-like-its-a-language me. Its really the people u hang out with that influence you greatly. Hwa Chong still owns in this aspect. I really feel so much happier hanging out with them. Hwa Chong is HOME, my 2nd home, followed by Anderson I guess. I am starting to miss all the good old times.. uni life really sucks. I have never been that unhappy before, ever in my life. Being such a pessimist, anyone should have guessed how much uni really sucked. I know I really shouldn't compare, there is no basis for comparison since theres nothing in common. But its just disappointing. I really feel the difference, being in a top JC vs other schools. Alot of opinions; stark contrast. The values I place in high regards are nothing to some people. Of course I can't expect everyone to think the same as me.
Maybe its what master khor mentioned before, i am too logical but life is illogical so I keep banging against the wall. I am always the giving party and people just take it for granted; reciprocate is not in their dictionary.
talk about how life sucks. It sucks because I am not born perfect. 13 Kharmic life, my life which is destined to be filled with obstacles that I must overcome time and again. I get tired in the process, but do I have a choice? I don't, because I want to be successful, who doesn't.
Finally managed to talk to stanley after so long.. :) he topped up my already very full happiness bar totally. Miss him more after talking to him. But he has a meeting to attend so.. oh well, next time i guess. talked to me about the commitments I have. He really understands me.. Really grateful. I am glad my screwed life has him to save me from it. Maybe, this is what companionship is really about. Physical distance is nothing as long as both parties make effort to make things happen. Its a matter of choice, really.
Outing with zx, qs and shu is great. I found my crazy-self, i found the humourous me, i found the horny me and my shoot-vulgarities-like-its-a-language me. Its really the people u hang out with that influence you greatly. Hwa Chong still owns in this aspect. I really feel so much happier hanging out with them. Hwa Chong is HOME, my 2nd home, followed by Anderson I guess. I am starting to miss all the good old times.. uni life really sucks. I have never been that unhappy before, ever in my life. Being such a pessimist, anyone should have guessed how much uni really sucked. I know I really shouldn't compare, there is no basis for comparison since theres nothing in common. But its just disappointing. I really feel the difference, being in a top JC vs other schools. Alot of opinions; stark contrast. The values I place in high regards are nothing to some people. Of course I can't expect everyone to think the same as me.
Maybe its what master khor mentioned before, i am too logical but life is illogical so I keep banging against the wall. I am always the giving party and people just take it for granted; reciprocate is not in their dictionary.
talk about how life sucks. It sucks because I am not born perfect. 13 Kharmic life, my life which is destined to be filled with obstacles that I must overcome time and again. I get tired in the process, but do I have a choice? I don't, because I want to be successful, who doesn't.
00:20
