Thursday, 29 October 2009
trash it out
trash it, trash it, trash it.
Had a good chat with c min min today. I thank lam siew hong for the wonderful lecture. Thanks friend, I wished I have confided in you earlier. :)
Someone shit at my toilet bowl and flushing system didn't work and left the mess there for me to clear. NICE. got a quick lecture by chunying on how to use the black sucker and YESS!! I CLEARED THE MA TONG!! WOOHOO!! quite fun to clear leh, but coz its someone's shit thats why its damn gross.. but whatever, i learnt how to unclear the stuck ma tong using the ULTIMATE BLACK SUCKER!! :D:D
PF1101 is :( I am damn tired to continue with it. Argh go go go!
Moving back to bishan tomorrow morning. Going back school to meet yijun before going to Halloween's Night. JIAYOU HALLOWEEN COMM! It will be fantastic tmr, all the best yeah :)
Met yisheng and jianguang today after genes. Made my day more happy than usual. HAHA. freaking funny ppl, keep making fun of me also. But whatever la, happy jiu hao.
Irregular, irregular, sian sian sian.
trash it, trash it, trash it.
Had a good chat with c min min today. I thank lam siew hong for the wonderful lecture. Thanks friend, I wished I have confided in you earlier. :)
Someone shit at my toilet bowl and flushing system didn't work and left the mess there for me to clear. NICE. got a quick lecture by chunying on how to use the black sucker and YESS!! I CLEARED THE MA TONG!! WOOHOO!! quite fun to clear leh, but coz its someone's shit thats why its damn gross.. but whatever, i learnt how to unclear the stuck ma tong using the ULTIMATE BLACK SUCKER!! :D:D
PF1101 is :( I am damn tired to continue with it. Argh go go go!
Moving back to bishan tomorrow morning. Going back school to meet yijun before going to Halloween's Night. JIAYOU HALLOWEEN COMM! It will be fantastic tmr, all the best yeah :)
Met yisheng and jianguang today after genes. Made my day more happy than usual. HAHA. freaking funny ppl, keep making fun of me also. But whatever la, happy jiu hao.
Irregular, irregular, sian sian sian.
23:11
