<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, 11 October 2009

WATCHED SONORITY ROW! Woo, I think it is the best gore movie I watched after Kill Bill. haha, lots of party, love, sex and of course blood and killings. Many learning points picked up from the movie.. it also kind of reminded me of a particular friend. The long journey from Ang Mo Kio to Jurong East, many many memories ran through my mind like a video clip. I remembered dreams that I had which I thought I have forgotten, remembered the times when feelings were just right, remembered the talks we had... I guess all possibilities are at road ends. I don't know why am I still clinging onto the past.. I really want to move on but I am so stuck in this transition phase. As much as I don't want but seeing from how things are going, I think 一切到这里最美... Its really time to force a THE END and just let all these be passe. Jiayou Wei Ting..

Lunch with MEWII is HEARTS&KISSES&LOVESSSS. Meeting shuoxian is a bonus. Pleasant coincidence is always welcomed in my life. I really really miss my hwachong friends - fellow councillors, classmates - and my best friends in Anderson. Life in uni is so different. I keep having this impression imbued in me that making friends in uni = finding life-partner/steads (from my observations thus far). Other types of friends are solely for companionship in lectures and tutorials and CCAs. How superficial but how true how disappointing. I hope I am making some sense here. Doesn't matter if I don't anyway.

Hopes are meant to be dashed sadly but Wei Ting shall emo no more from now onwards. I want to change, extreme makeover (internally). I will no longer need to depend on people for emotional support because I can self-comfort and stay happy. How ridiculous right, my wishlist is to stay happy and carefree but I haven been doing that, or rather made not much effort to keep myself optimistic. I shall live life as it is, try my best and not be upset by things that i can't control. Stay positive alright!! JIAYOUUUU~

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
00:38


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing