Saturday, 21 November 2009
Arghh two post in a day because I really cannot take it anymore.. I am in a super frantic and stress mode ahhhh!! :( I need to talk to people I need to talk to people but I don't know who.. :(((
I thought it would be better if i let myself relax first and go watch tv.. but it doesn't help at all.. Everything is like so damn screwed up! I don't even know if I can pass any examination in this state. This is really saturation point saturation point saturation point!
I am like damn freaking tired and all, i know its the last stretch but the stress is too overwhelming :( I want kahlianggg or other hwachong friends but none of them is online or available at this time.. which sucks.. :((( Why do I feel so lonely and ignored like no one gives a shit about me.. Theres only so little time left I don't know why i studied for 3 freaking weeks and I still have more than half of the modules not fully covered in details!!
I am so screwed and GGfied.. :(
I thought it would be better if i let myself relax first and go watch tv.. but it doesn't help at all.. Everything is like so damn screwed up! I don't even know if I can pass any examination in this state. This is really saturation point saturation point saturation point!
I am like damn freaking tired and all, i know its the last stretch but the stress is too overwhelming :( I want kahlianggg or other hwachong friends but none of them is online or available at this time.. which sucks.. :((( Why do I feel so lonely and ignored like no one gives a shit about me.. Theres only so little time left I don't know why i studied for 3 freaking weeks and I still have more than half of the modules not fully covered in details!!
I am so screwed and GGfied.. :(
23:05
