<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, 8 November 2009

I am happy today! :D

First woke up at 2+ pm.. totally screwing up my plans to start mugging early. I dilly dally eat lunch while watching 公主小妹 on channel U. Slack and slack and slack and slack.. started on GEK1527. Very slow progress, omg I don't even think I can finish studying all my modules at this rate. My weekends are real real unproductive. I need to study in school and YES, tomorrow shall be the day yeah! Only one stats lecture. woohoo, whole day to mug mugggggggg!

Was comparing with my mum regarding whos more 可怜. That's totally random but yah, like mother like daughter. I got most of her genes = chor lor, crude, horny, cranky, emotional, naggy and the wonder women capabilities. She is a 女强人 and I really respect her for that. I am not trying to say I am damn capable, I am not. Its the workaholic attribute that I am talking about. Hmmm okie shall not sidetrack. so anyway, the story goes like this.. (I shall translate it to english because writing chinese takes alot of time)

Mum: Eh I got alot of oranges in the fridge, rotting soon. Want orange juice or not?
Me: Yah, of course. I love orange juice. Help me make!
Mum: Hello miss, I already very pathetic already, please have some sympathy, show some concern for me and stop bullying me. Come make the juice..
Me: Huh, if you don't show concern for me, wouldn't I be more pathetic?!
Mum: *LAUGHS OUT LOUD and tries to rebutt* You know what happen to the family recently lor, I more cham okie..
Me: Of course I know. But you see, daddy don't like me, you oso like that, and no guy loves me, I more ke lian okie! I so fat and ugly and poor and chor lor and un-cute.. You only cham coz of HIM lor..
Mum: *Tries to rebutt again but I ignored*

So in the end, she made the juice for me MUAHAHAHHAA. Okie this is damn lame...

Yep, HTHT with my sister today too. Suddenly ask me whether I got like anyone now. I just give a straight NO as usual. She buay song and said (translated to english), "sure have one lor, just that you don't want to tell me only"

Haha, i tried not to laugh, hesitated and told her: of course I don't like already den will tell you right. Now got like or not also not important. Even if I like, the feeling also not strong enough until I cannot survive without so I never lie to you la, don't have.

I throw the question back at her and she said: got la of course, but damn sian, the one i like don't like me and guys I don't like like me.

I laughed again and nodded in agreement then I asked if anyone jioing her now and she said "yah, one, two guys". I feel damn shi bai and told her that no guy jio me since primary school. Then she said "sure have just that they never tell you only". I just whatever already coz I really don't think so.

Told her that I liked someone in JC before and showed her the pictures. She was like WAHH EHH, very shuai very cute leh. hahhah, seh my taste like not very bad afterall :D

Okie la, enough of my crap. generally today is a happy day though I thought about unhappy stuff as I was mugging.. Drank coke just now so I probably can survive till quite late before i get KO-ed. I wanna watch MOMO LOVE!! I need wang dong cheng!! haha. I was searching for nice pictures of him just now.. sian though i am doing something i like, its damn useless.

And I worry for you. Because you keep denying any association to whatever you are doing/thinking. I am very sure that I am right all these while. Time will tell the truth and you will be forced to face it. It's your choice now... But still all the best my friend.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
23:07


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing