<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, 17 November 2009

I know I haven been studying hard enough.. As the weeks passed and examination dates comes faster, I get increasingly unproductive and inefficient in my study progress. I know I have no time to waste but I just cannot help but to give myself breaks after breaks when I hear an inner voice that says "give up". I succumbed to it naturally, television and internet connection are the evils of student's desires during preparatory exam period.. I AM SERIOUSLY LOSING STEAM. I DON'T HAVE THE FEELING OF MY FRIENDS FIGHTING THIS WAR WITH ME.. I NEED PEOPLE TO STUDY WITH ME TO FEEL IT. BUT I LIVE FREAKING FAR AWAY FROM THE WEST AND PPL I KNOW STUDY AT HOME.. This sucks. I miss hwachong friends... stann, qs, gwee, andrew, kang, biqi etc etc.. Why did all the guys have to serve NS and why no one studies the same course as me.. I hate this I really hate this :(

My brain is damn small, I am slowwww in everything I do, especially when I don't have the mood for it. I am efficient when I want to do something, you can trust me on that. Ayee, this is bad.. damn bad.. I don't want to screw up final assessment.. This is contradictory I know..

Maybe I should really transfer to faculty of science.. I am too used to studying science and I like science alot.. but the future prospect of a science student is shit in Singapore.. I don't wanna be a researcher or scientist or work in a laboratory.. I want to do something different yeah. But PFM is damn hard and the curriculum now really doesn't interest me.. the drawing subject 1102 is interesting but lecturer screwed it up badly. 1101 is dry and dryyyy, its a useful module but I am not enjoying the learning process coz it is algorithm. For exams, people who can memorize the best will score, thats all that I know. It doesn't make sense, it doesn't test our understanding of project management.. OKIE the whole thing is just WTF, i am just being anal and whiny.. whatever already.

Try to fight till the end yeah.. I am having the inertia to practice papers and stuff. NO GOOD NO GOOD.

Okie jiayou.. Shall list the things that I have to do

1. Finish studying geography and start memorizing stuff, do essays!
2. 1102: finish writing notes and drawings on the notebook!! Do the papers!
3. 1101: Finish memorizing and go through papers!
4. Genes: Finish test papers and go through them!
5. Stats: Finish going through lecture notes in detail, do questions questions quesitons questions
6. QET: grammer editing exercises that zhimin sent.. MAN I BETTER GET BAND 5/6 IF NOT I AM SO SCREWED.

oh and i applied for accomodation in PGP for semester 2. I hope I get it.. Ayee.

Good luck man. Looks like ur studying procedure is screwing up damn badly Wei Ting.. say goodbye to your > 4.0 CAP for semester 1..

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
22:38


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing