<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, 2 November 2009

Lost $14 at mahjong today but its good company so I dun really mind. BUT $14 is really alot lah, i nv lost so much before. hahaha, looks like my luck is on the down yeah? haha but according to them, something else will be good, thats how it works to balance out the unluckiness. Will see what good stuff is gonna happen den..

The spontaneous supper cum dinner was GREAT. Thanks man zx, for driving me to and fro hahaha. And QS and Shuz for listening to me. I am really glad that u guys are always there for me yeah :) Talking it out is good. I am more or less decided on what i should do next. Yeah, JIAYOU, focus on the right thing :)

My wrist really hurts today.. I have been procrastinating about seeing a doctor. Theres just something about me not wanting to see doctor for any illness. I just assume that I will auto-recover but its not happening of course. What is wrong with my body-repairing system eh?

OHHH AND QS IS GONNA CRASH LECTURE ON TUESDAY MUAHAHHAA. NICE. I love it man, i need more hwachong friends' company! Maybe he can have a taste of how boring and dry my course is. >< NICE i so look forward to lunching with QS and Shu on tuesday and having QS to accompany me! YAYNESS.

tao hua xiao mei ep3 upload damn late today. Cannot wait anymore coz its gonna be a really long day tmr. So I shall slp. LAN QIU HUO 11:30pm!! WOOHOO, i am so gonna watch it yeah. :)

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
01:47


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing