<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, 8 November 2009

Mahjong and lost money again. $7.20 hahaha. was on winning streak at the start but luck doesn't stick to me I guess. Started thinking about some issues and my hand became worse every round. Thinking about what master khor said.. next year boom/bust? I think its the latter from all the fked up indications..

Thanks biqi and jinyang.. I understand wheres my problem already. Will take note!! I swear I am not going to make the same stupid mistake again. I am not gonna fall for it anymore. I dun tink my mental state can withstand the same whole thing the third time. NO MORE seriously.. Its affecting my emotions too much.. :(

And yes.. family problem. Looks like all these ain't gonna end any time soon? Friendship prob, family prob.. and what else? Checked my stats results and u can guess its SHIT score given my very "lucky" state. End of year is really important already I guess. I need more self-discipline.. I need to study faster.. I need to work even harder.. I find myself losing steam already pls. I am so tired of all the shit. My mum is getting crankier, i duno what to do anymore..

Watched Momo Love on Channel U. I seek solace in Da Dong really. I know its damn lame to do such a thing. But whatever I can't find in reality, I know I would be able to find in him even if its all unrealistic. Sad truth, but probably the reason why I was damn crazy over him. If there is ever a chance that I can be his friend, I will treasure it. Maybe before I die.. I will fly over to taiwan and make use of the mass media to fulfil my dream.. Its the most impossible dream right now though..

Mugging is bad bad bad bad bad. I can't study at home.. Maybe I shall go starbucks thomson plaza tmr and try. Have no idea who I can call to go mug with me though.. Freaking sad please. Should start 1101 and 2221 soon. Argh, I am not halfway through any modules at all. WTH. I am too slow.

FOCUS AND STOP THINKING UNNECESSARILY. ALL THE SHIT SHOULD FK OFF. FK OFF FK OFFFFFF!

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
01:36


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing