<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, 6 November 2009

Re-read my numerology report when I woke up. All I can say is, its damn freaking accurate. But whatever I guess, not that I can do anything that has already happened.

Woke up at 4:30am by my mum when she kept screaming on the bed. I thought she was just dreaming but she wasn't. My brother got up to check out whats wrong. Mummy just kept repeating: 一直欺负我,以为我好欺负。。 害我没办法睡好觉。。 今天拜五,要做工。。不要紧,我时间多的是。。 等我没有做工。。 and she screamed somemore. My brother asked what happened and she said: 你起来做什么,不管你的事,回去好好睡觉 and she sighed super loudly. She changed into her uniform and came into my room again to stare at all of us but obviously me and my sister pretended to sleep, only my bro didn't and asked what she was trying to do.

"看你有没有关眼睛咯,有关就是睡着了。你起来做什么?不用做工啊。"

“你喊这样大声,发生什么事?”

“很大声meh? 不要以为我老了,痴呆,我很清楚我在做什么,我要神经病了,神经病啊。。。去睡,不要吵到我两个宝贝睡觉,他们睡得这么香,这么甜。。” and she walked off.

I don't know what i should feel. It is insanely crazy and funny at the same time. I never saw this side of my mummy before. I just checked my mum's smses coz my brother said that she was looking at handphone until very late at night yesterday.. but there wasn't any messages that could link to her outrageous behaviour. She came home super early from work too and is slping soundly now.. My sister and myself half guessed that her behaviour is probably due to my dad.. My sister actually felt that my dad was unfaithful to my mum and has another woman outside.. For me, i thought my dad wanna divorce my mum and snatched us from her.. So I thought maybe she checked my dad's handphone yesterday night and not hers.. I am gonna be the detective this time and steal my dad's handphone to check it out if he comes home tonight.. How complicating..

All of us couldn't fall asleep after that. Around 15 minutes later, there was strange noises coming from downstairs of my house. My brother asked me if i heard it and he told me its probably a cat that came through the door coz it smelt hamsters.. So together, we went down the chase the brown fat cat away.. Closed the inner door to stop cat from entry and went up to room to sleep.. 2 minutes later, I was shocked and woke up coz my brother shouted really loudly. He spewed vulgarities and said that theres another cat in the house. We went down to open the door and got the black cat out of the house.. Guess what.. He screamed/shouted or whatever u call that action because the black cat jumped onto my brother's bed and landed on his legs.. He concluded that the cat was smart because it knew that it couldn't get out and came up the stairs and jumped on him to get him to open the door for its exit... I thought about the funny shout/scream/shriek that he made just now and couldn't stop laughing.. He added "aiyah cats are like that one lah, smelt hamsters, come into the house and look at them outside the cage.. kajiao the hamsters already den will leave" My sister couldn't remain solemn any longer too and laughed together.. Got me to accompany her downstairs to clean up the hamster cage coz the smell could be too strong thats why attracted cats and shun bian checked on the hamsters..

Yep, end of strange stories that happened since 4:30am in the morning.. Couldn't wake up early coz I had a hard time falling asleep again and when I did, I was too tired to wake up... Told my siblings that we should all facebooked it and like it. But nahh, they are not for the idea coz its lame. haha. but I did it in the end, so whatever la.. up to them.

Mug soon..

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
14:44


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing