<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Start of the day but I am damn tired already.

Need some time to get used to the life at bishan again. Waking up early, sit on the buses till my ass hurts, getting home late because i refuse to be stuck in the jam for at least 1 hour...

Had breakfast with my dad this morning. He fetched me to school then, reach LT at 7am nice. I opened the door and of course, no one was around. Sat down and read week 12's geog notes. Dun really quite understand the comparison coz it seems to be talking about the same thing again and again: potential risk to environment degradation, risk to individual health, risk to socio-economical impact on the states as well as benefits of biotechnology in terms of treating diseases and the economic benefit that it can bring in the future and also shaped the rural places perhaps. Hmm something about the different focus that govt of each country took that was different. Can't recall what already so I shall ignore. Oh well, finished reading it at night when i mugged at IRC and drooled on the paper. VERY NICE.. Tmr will be another mugging night! Shall study PF1102, write all the info from notes and textbook and draw the diragrams into my TAIWAN NOTEBOOK! muahaha easier for me to study oso. Oh well, 17 more days! should study as much as I can~ Mugging with jianguang and yisheng quite good. haha very entertaining..

1101 presentation today was epic fail. But its over already i guess. Really hope that Prof Low can give us a good grade. I freaking worked quite hard for all my presentations and it would be really unfair if my scores were pulled down due to others' mistake..

SDE Bash will be held on 28th Jan! Hope I can go..

I am really tired. Gonna watch 史朗 before I go to sleep.. Need some booster yeah..

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
01:32


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing