Thursday, 24 December 2009
I am really like dead tired.
Dinner at billy bombers. Not that bad. Company was just nice, food was alright too.. :) Sylvia is freaking funny!! haha.
aiyah okie, i still haven got over my fked up cap score. As i said, i will try damn alot harder next sem. I must really do it. I have to proof to myself that I actually am not stupid seriously, if not i really will despise myself for life. Like why i fking can't do well in my studies. Why is my luck always so bad... :( I really don't understand. I know I was lucky, but I never am now. I lose money for every mahjong i play, I am always taken for granted, I am always trying so hard to be at my best but people don't understand why I have to do this, I made alot of sacrifices but what have I got in return?
I told my friend the other day. My results is shit, next my love life is shit and lastly, my whole life is shit. I made them shitty? or shit loves me? As in I really can't help complaining about how utterly upset or tired I am. People can say I chose this route myself so I have to be responsible for my own action. I know I know, I know all that. But I dun understand why I am not enjoying these? Wth is lacking in my life? WTH is simply wrong with me?? I really fucking hate these loads of unhappiness in my fucked up life. There is like no way to improve it. If anyone knows how, tell me. But don't tell me to take things not so seriously coz its the worse advice ever, it means u dun understand my life at all so just fking get lost.
the more i think, i angrier i get. RARRRR! SHIT THIS, I AM FUCKING PISSED OFF NOW. I am fucking off to bed and I hope i die in my sleep peacefully. Hur, i really wonder who will cry on my deathbed. I know my mum would. Not saying that I don't have very good friends, but I really don't think I am that close to anyone who would tear for me when i die.
haha, weiting you are such a failure.
Dinner at billy bombers. Not that bad. Company was just nice, food was alright too.. :) Sylvia is freaking funny!! haha.
aiyah okie, i still haven got over my fked up cap score. As i said, i will try damn alot harder next sem. I must really do it. I have to proof to myself that I actually am not stupid seriously, if not i really will despise myself for life. Like why i fking can't do well in my studies. Why is my luck always so bad... :( I really don't understand. I know I was lucky, but I never am now. I lose money for every mahjong i play, I am always taken for granted, I am always trying so hard to be at my best but people don't understand why I have to do this, I made alot of sacrifices but what have I got in return?
I told my friend the other day. My results is shit, next my love life is shit and lastly, my whole life is shit. I made them shitty? or shit loves me? As in I really can't help complaining about how utterly upset or tired I am. People can say I chose this route myself so I have to be responsible for my own action. I know I know, I know all that. But I dun understand why I am not enjoying these? Wth is lacking in my life? WTH is simply wrong with me?? I really fucking hate these loads of unhappiness in my fucked up life. There is like no way to improve it. If anyone knows how, tell me. But don't tell me to take things not so seriously coz its the worse advice ever, it means u dun understand my life at all so just fking get lost.
the more i think, i angrier i get. RARRRR! SHIT THIS, I AM FUCKING PISSED OFF NOW. I am fucking off to bed and I hope i die in my sleep peacefully. Hur, i really wonder who will cry on my deathbed. I know my mum would. Not saying that I don't have very good friends, but I really don't think I am that close to anyone who would tear for me when i die.
haha, weiting you are such a failure.
01:07
