<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, 4 December 2009

re-watching ai jiu zhai yi qi, the uncut version this time. the first time i watched that show, i feel that it kinda sucked. but the uncut version is really nice this time round. hoho i am at episode 7 already!! shall finish soon and watch more drama since I probably won't be going anywhere other than school and home.

My wrist hurts more today, my mum brought me to another chinese physician. I almost wanted to punch the table when the doctor tui my wrist and elbow area. freaking pain please. He kept trying to talk to me and I was trying damn hard to control my tears and still have to think of how to reply him sia. Yup, I am strong la, didn't cry. Physical pain my tahan skills not bad one. hehe. But the doctor said it will take quite a long time to fully recover because the wrist part is quite tricky. haiz, when i heard it i was like omfg, my wrist no need to recover already. but lucky is my left hand, if not i probably have a hard time writing already.

So much things that i haven do yet.

Things to do after exams! (notepad gadget on my laptop!)
1) Lost Symbol
2) Meet Chee Sheng
3) Meet MEWII at hwachong
4) OG14 outing
5) Artemis outing
6) Choreograph dance for SDE bash
7) Shopping (Buy dance dunks, epilator, clothes)
8) Buy laser printer
9) Make passport
10) Tag music
11) Kboxx
12) Mahjonggg

ayee.. this sucks.. i don't know when i can shorten the list man. I am feeling unwanted seriously. I hate to do everything myself myself myself. I really wonder where my good friends are sometimes. I know what I am expecting is too much to ask for but this feeling sucks. :( I want kahliang.. :( good luck k for your exams at US.. it will be over soon :)

I am freaking tired of thinking about so many issues now that I am quite free. My house keeps on blacking out yeah. wth, my laptop i don't use battery one, you can imagine the frustration when the blackout occurs when I am watching my dadong. okie la whatever already.. my dadong craze is coming back! hit me faster and harder this time please, i need to forget many things that are troubling me and making me damn confused.

Get well soon Wei Ting.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
00:29


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing