Wednesday, 2 December 2009
went to balestier to see the chinese physician recommended by eden today.. hmmmm apparently some tiny bone at my wrist is a little screwed up and the pain is caused by the friction with some stuff there. Good thing is that it's a minor injury! Did acupuncture.. have to go back for treatment next week. Anyway thanks to eden, so nice bring me there and help me buy wrist guard. ayee, but hes leaving alphas for steppers. oh well, steppers is really so much better than alphas and he is confirmed a place in KR hall, a place in KR national competition team, free overseas training in thailand and free cheers shoes... aye alphas is gonna lose a talent bah, hope he can still stay in alphas after the competition..
Meet up with MEWII! Ate at some old hongkong cafe, camwhored like nobody's business, then headed for Han's before going home.. it will be christmas gathering the next time we meet up! :) Hope by then I am still healthy enough to go for any outing man. :(
haiyo.. my wrist still hurts.. hope tomorrow will be better. And I want to go and run tmr, please try to run tmr Wei Ting because you are freaking fat and unhealthy now.
Went to visit pingkee yesterday.. ayee get well soon buddy! it's really quite saddening to see a friend going through the pains of chemo, seeing him so sickly when he was so darn healthy and fit last time. Jiayou wor, get well already i confirm go eat adders with you! haha. jiayou jiayou, defeat the monster in your body!! :)
So whats next then? Planning for CORS? haha probably bah. Looked through some of the CORS module already, its not exactly that updated yet. This time round, I am gonna choose my modules damn super carefully. Ask around for opinions. I am not gonna take anything that is gonna give me so much hell when preparing for exams. I am gonna work damn hard next semester. WATCH ME.
hmmm, really want to dance dance dance. not blast, something more casual and happy. oh well, shall see again den :)
Recover soon weiting!
Meet up with MEWII! Ate at some old hongkong cafe, camwhored like nobody's business, then headed for Han's before going home.. it will be christmas gathering the next time we meet up! :) Hope by then I am still healthy enough to go for any outing man. :(
haiyo.. my wrist still hurts.. hope tomorrow will be better. And I want to go and run tmr, please try to run tmr Wei Ting because you are freaking fat and unhealthy now.
Went to visit pingkee yesterday.. ayee get well soon buddy! it's really quite saddening to see a friend going through the pains of chemo, seeing him so sickly when he was so darn healthy and fit last time. Jiayou wor, get well already i confirm go eat adders with you! haha. jiayou jiayou, defeat the monster in your body!! :)
So whats next then? Planning for CORS? haha probably bah. Looked through some of the CORS module already, its not exactly that updated yet. This time round, I am gonna choose my modules damn super carefully. Ask around for opinions. I am not gonna take anything that is gonna give me so much hell when preparing for exams. I am gonna work damn hard next semester. WATCH ME.
hmmm, really want to dance dance dance. not blast, something more casual and happy. oh well, shall see again den :)
Recover soon weiting!
22:04
