Sunday, 10 January 2010
Exceptionally tired today. I finally got my 5 modules.. I just hope I will do fine this semester. Nothing much happened since the start of 2010. More injuries from cheerleading, more dance commitments, more weight gain which i hope is due to muscle mass.. Thats about all that I can remember as of now.
Bidding is such a bitch. I have no choice but to take two modules by myself and maybe rag friend(s) if they remember me. Last module bidded is a physics module, haven touched physics ever since the end of big Os. Anyway, william said its nothing similar to A level syllabus and its easy, hence my decision to take it since its no exam as well. I keep feeling that I am pangsehed even though its not the case. With 2 different modules, haiz, i really don't think that my timetable is gonna be that similar to you guys. 5-day week for me. But I have to go to school everyday (yeah no joke monday to sunday)anyway. PGP should be for people like me to stay in. Not people who stay there to mug only.
School is starting in a day's time. I haven been resting enough. My sprain is not recovering anytime soon. No time to go buy my new year clothes, dunks, laser printer etc etc. Okie, maybe I have the time but I am too lazy to go out to buy because I am so freaking tired. No wonder I am becoming a crybaby, always breakdown during cheerleading pracs.
Was on the bus just now, sitting and thinking about things in life. I should really try to be more optimistic yeah, so that I can become a happier person. Hehe, duno why tears starting to roll inside my eyes. Stress from parents, studies, CCAs... how long more do I have to wait before I can be carefree again? Everytime I hold the incense in my hands, I pray to buddha to give me a good life because I am really very sick of a life full of shit, just let everything be good this time. Of course i pray for all my friends and family good health and happiness. Hehe, 好想好想自己可以拥有美好的人事物。生活里美好的事情越来越少了。是我忽略了?还是我的要求高不可攀?真的很希望我有更多能够谈心的朋友,但我知道没有任何人能够24小时的陪在我身边,陪我喜怒哀乐泣。 或许只有你曾经那么让我相信这不可能的事,也许是这个原因,被伤害过,我很难完完全全地把自己的心再交给任何人。所以说,相信什么都好,唯独这。
Used to have new year resolution, but I dun really make an effort to accomplish what I set for myself because I aim for the best in everything I do anyway. I just hope that I am strong enough to complete semester 2.
ANG ANG! happy birthday okie, I know I wasn't that sincere this afternoon because I nv wish you anything. Hope you become more handsome and muscular!!! And find ur happiness soon :)
I am secretly wanting something special to happen 20 days later. But I guess, it will be fat hope eventually. tired, time to slp. dance tmr again! GIAM you better learn faster if not I dun care alr.
Bidding is such a bitch. I have no choice but to take two modules by myself and maybe rag friend(s) if they remember me. Last module bidded is a physics module, haven touched physics ever since the end of big Os. Anyway, william said its nothing similar to A level syllabus and its easy, hence my decision to take it since its no exam as well. I keep feeling that I am pangsehed even though its not the case. With 2 different modules, haiz, i really don't think that my timetable is gonna be that similar to you guys. 5-day week for me. But I have to go to school everyday (yeah no joke monday to sunday)anyway. PGP should be for people like me to stay in. Not people who stay there to mug only.
School is starting in a day's time. I haven been resting enough. My sprain is not recovering anytime soon. No time to go buy my new year clothes, dunks, laser printer etc etc. Okie, maybe I have the time but I am too lazy to go out to buy because I am so freaking tired. No wonder I am becoming a crybaby, always breakdown during cheerleading pracs.
Was on the bus just now, sitting and thinking about things in life. I should really try to be more optimistic yeah, so that I can become a happier person. Hehe, duno why tears starting to roll inside my eyes. Stress from parents, studies, CCAs... how long more do I have to wait before I can be carefree again? Everytime I hold the incense in my hands, I pray to buddha to give me a good life because I am really very sick of a life full of shit, just let everything be good this time. Of course i pray for all my friends and family good health and happiness. Hehe, 好想好想自己可以拥有美好的人事物。生活里美好的事情越来越少了。是我忽略了?还是我的要求高不可攀?真的很希望我有更多能够谈心的朋友,但我知道没有任何人能够24小时的陪在我身边,陪我喜怒哀乐泣。 或许只有你曾经那么让我相信这不可能的事,也许是这个原因,被伤害过,我很难完完全全地把自己的心再交给任何人。所以说,相信什么都好,唯独这。
Used to have new year resolution, but I dun really make an effort to accomplish what I set for myself because I aim for the best in everything I do anyway. I just hope that I am strong enough to complete semester 2.
ANG ANG! happy birthday okie, I know I wasn't that sincere this afternoon because I nv wish you anything. Hope you become more handsome and muscular!!! And find ur happiness soon :)
I am secretly wanting something special to happen 20 days later. But I guess, it will be fat hope eventually. tired, time to slp. dance tmr again! GIAM you better learn faster if not I dun care alr.
01:20
