Sunday, 7 February 2010
Another song which I heard on my handphone today, and I feel that the lyrics make alot of sense, especially the chorus... Sometimes its not about finding a partner that matters because you still feel equally lonely even though there is company. And it is true that over-reliance or over-dependence on a person can cause alot of miseries.. when that someone let you down. It's a long period that you nv imagine you can overcome. You probably will never ever forget and will never understand why there are things that you want to let go but can't. You feel empty but deep down inside, you know you wanted time to restart and you will never ever want to meet him/her again. It is true that you mature faster when you are hurt by ppl closer to you... thats what I understood from the song...
街 擠滿了歡笑
太不適合 眼淚湊熱鬧
快跑 快尋找 無人的轉角
不優雅時候 一個人最好
愛 說退就退潮
我松開手 回憶卻沒放掉
未來 不來了 地球 繼續繞
躲回溫暖的夢 我一個人就好
為什麼 越相信誰能依靠
越換來 又一次靈魂寂寥
有沒有永遠 再不會讓心絕望的解藥
如果說 越踏出世界一腳
越不能 保留住天真微笑
那從今以後 我一個人過 就很好
心 很平靜地跳
只是寂寞 潛伏像海嘯
突然某一秒 偷襲我眼角
眼淚自己擦掉 我一個人很好
為什麼 越相信誰能依靠
越換來 又一次靈魂寂寥
有沒有永遠 再不會讓心絕望的解藥
如果說 越踏出世界一腳
越不能 保留住天真微笑
那從今以後 我一個人過 就很好
Had dance vetting in school today, which was probably why I was kind of emotionally confused. I nv ever felt like crying when watching a dance but I did today. I nv really knew how much performers can affect the audience with their act and body movements...
I am scared after viewing fred's item. It makes you never want to do someone wrong in your whole life because apologies can never cure a wounded heart. Apologies are nothing really, they just make the person who did wrong feel better but the wronged probably doesn't feel the same way. The kind of mental torture that the wronged has to go through, the kind of feeling that no one understands you, not your friends, family and lover.. Love sucks after you look at this dance.
anyway, I am tired. I have so much to do but I can't get things started because I am so tired. Applied to raffles hall! Hopefully I can get the room this sem!
街 擠滿了歡笑
太不適合 眼淚湊熱鬧
快跑 快尋找 無人的轉角
不優雅時候 一個人最好
愛 說退就退潮
我松開手 回憶卻沒放掉
未來 不來了 地球 繼續繞
躲回溫暖的夢 我一個人就好
為什麼 越相信誰能依靠
越換來 又一次靈魂寂寥
有沒有永遠 再不會讓心絕望的解藥
如果說 越踏出世界一腳
越不能 保留住天真微笑
那從今以後 我一個人過 就很好
心 很平靜地跳
只是寂寞 潛伏像海嘯
突然某一秒 偷襲我眼角
眼淚自己擦掉 我一個人很好
為什麼 越相信誰能依靠
越換來 又一次靈魂寂寥
有沒有永遠 再不會讓心絕望的解藥
如果說 越踏出世界一腳
越不能 保留住天真微笑
那從今以後 我一個人過 就很好
Had dance vetting in school today, which was probably why I was kind of emotionally confused. I nv ever felt like crying when watching a dance but I did today. I nv really knew how much performers can affect the audience with their act and body movements...
I am scared after viewing fred's item. It makes you never want to do someone wrong in your whole life because apologies can never cure a wounded heart. Apologies are nothing really, they just make the person who did wrong feel better but the wronged probably doesn't feel the same way. The kind of mental torture that the wronged has to go through, the kind of feeling that no one understands you, not your friends, family and lover.. Love sucks after you look at this dance.
anyway, I am tired. I have so much to do but I can't get things started because I am so tired. Applied to raffles hall! Hopefully I can get the room this sem!
01:41
