<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, 26 March 2010

这整个礼拜,真的把我给累坏了。还有好多好多功课等着我去完成。。

过不久,年终考试就到来了。专题作业那么多,我几时才可以开始温习和复习呢?一定要加把劲,我不是笨蛋,不需要靠运气,一定也可以考到好成绩!! 我一定要相信自己没有那么糟糕。身为华中子弟,绝对有这个能力!

Okie, sick of writing in chinese already, shall convert back to english. I am getting more and more uneuthusiastic about many things. I used to be present in all sorts of outings that my CCAs, classmates and og mates organise. But somehow I always depend on my mood nowadays to decide whether I would go for the actual event on that day itself. If I feel lazy, i would just give the most cliche excuse ever: Sry! got something on, you guys enjoy yourself yeah? Meet up again! Wei Ting ah Wei Ting, what happen to youuuu? Well, I think I know the reason for the change la. I don't feel like im part of the group anymore, i don't feel the bond and I am really always busy trying to catch up with my work which i ended up procrastinating.

I am slping alot more than usual nowadays. I have this strong urge to quit school man but I know I won't do it lah, i need the degree to get a decent job. I foresee myself spending time at home, spending my parents' money, doing nothing everyday and waiting to be fed. I think what awx said makes a lot of sense. I decide what I want to do with time, if I really want to go out and have fun, I will do it eventually but thats IF I really want it. Saying that I am busy and I need to do work are excuses for stopping myself from getting out of my room/house. There is definitely time for anything, I have to portion it. Ayee, I am so mood dependent nowadays that work is getting nowhere. I seriously lack the self-discipline. I don't find back my hardworking self that is in another parallel universe, I am screwed for end semester papers.

Human always contradicts their words and actions, clearly evident in my everyday life. I don't understand why people need to get themselves in whole loads of shit and keep going deeper into the shit pit. Just get out of it to save yourself from all the smell and bacteria that are going to harm you la. You have the choice, make it and stop turning back because everytime you give up, you regret. You are going nowhere so please, do the right thing.

RAR i feel like blogging alot of things but I have nothing much to say. OHHH, went physiotherapy today. Not gonna go back anymore because my shoulders are fine (according to the doctor). According to awx, it's sub-laxation and if my shoulders keep going in and out of the joint, one day they will dislocate entirely and I don't wish that happening to me at all. Prevention is better than cure and next time, I will just let the flyer fall on the ground coz they need to learn to lock and stay up there no matter what happens. My eye is still fucking hurting now when I press it. The bruise is making my eye looking like a panda, as though I don't have enough slp. Anyway, I found out the name of the physiotherapist already!! And I saw his facebook too. but okie, if I show you all, you all confirm say i cock-eye coz he is so not photogenic and he look damn old in the pictures with his old hairstyle. BLEAHHH. Like what I said, I can do without so I am not gonna continue this stupid thing anymore.

its 4:39am. Because I took like a 6 hours nap and alot more little slps in the day. Hmmm, maybe another issue that I want to say.. i am kind of a little upset with myself for many reasons, for being such a weakling and illogical person, for being such a coward and for faking niceness. I am not a nice person seriously.. but environment made me learn that faking is always better. My life is full of lies. People always think highly of me but I don't even think I deserve such credits coz I don't think I really do alot or am that smart. Maybe I am too perfectionist, I don't think I am good enough for everything which is true because you think you are good, there are always people better than you.

Well, I guess my dad will officially declare bankrupt in May. I really hope that I don't have to work and study at the same time..

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
03:04


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing