<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, 17 June 2010

I think there's seriously some problem with me recently. I keep wanting to blog at this time of the day, when I am tired and doing nothing at all.

I like and hate wednesdays. WHY?

Like because...
1. Great workout day (are you kidding me? dance blast and cheerleading right after that...)
2. Lose stubborn fats
3. I don't have to stay at home whole day facing my lappy and doing nothing

Hate because...
1. Super tiring
2. My body aches like hell every time
3. My shoes&guards stink due to the perspiration (dance and cheer shoes thanks)

I shall balance my reasons so that it is a balanced argument, to emphasize that I both like and hate wednesday. YES, I SCORED! :)

Dance today was fun, one of the reasons was because Pat wasn't around so i don't feel so stress learning choreos fast and accurately. I always like dance class because I get exposed to nice english upbeat songs and I feel good when I look good dancing. (though I am not that good yet) Yeahh, tiring but enjoyable. Bt somehow dance blast gives me a very clique-ky feeling, I always feel lonely even though I know quite a few ppl there. Always by myself during water breaks... Okie maybe I can just engage in some conversation with the rest but i can't be bothered to do that so yah, can't blame anyone.

Cheerleading was fun today as well. I was laughing and saying jiayous to people doing the stunts. Well, this performance is alot harder than the previous one coz all the stunts level up-ed. I am always the spotter in the previous routine so I basically do nothing much and just dance properly can already. Now, i am backspotting for most of the stunts, I swear, its damn tiring. But at least no flyer-drop case today. i only didn't catch chewlong once when she flew too front when she did basket toss but lucky the bases got her. I was abit lag in that one.

Well I am almost not flying in all the routine so far (ignore the shoulder sit at the end, thats like the most basic), I really hope that one day, I can be the one flying as well. Jiayou Wei Ting, cut down your weight and you will get there!

Theres another thing that I don't like, which is the way how things are between eng meng and myself. haiz, they make it so awkward for the both of us please, when theres totally nothing at all. I know everyone's joking la but because I have no idea how eng meng is taking it coz i got a feeling that hes avoiding me la. But because he is such a quiet person, theres like no way I know what he is thinking. I just hope that this thing can stop soon coz I really really don't like the feeling that theres someone avoiding me for something that is so stupid. And well, this always happens to me :(( all because of the stupid video.. haizzz.

Okie, I am sad now, kick me in the face please. seriously. I have like zero image, but I kinda caused this to happen so yah, its all me again. I should really kill myself yah.. for being so ****ed up.

Nvm, slping time. Can dreams be true, one day? I hope so, because I have never had a dream come true. Good ones of course.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
02:33


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing