<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, 11 December 2010

so shag, so tired and so fat :(

I was 53 and now I gained like 1-2kg after i came back from KL. RAR :( GO AWAY PLS, FIND PPL WHO ARE AS THIN AS BONES, NOT ME :(

Aching everywhere from top to bottom. Ayee, if only I can lose more weight by dancing and training. But seriously, all the physical activities I am involved in don't help me lose weight at all. I need to start running again rar. Wait till my muscle aches are gone, i can't even walk properly now :(

Today's my mum's birthday and I only remembered when she asked what special day today is. Damn fail man. Never do anything for her haiz. stupid training and dance... I totally forgot today's the 11th! RAR. Nvm, she was happy that at least it came into my mind after she popped the question. Can only hope that things get better for her. Jiayou mummy!

I am glad that I am not thinking too much anymore :) it rocks when your life just revolves around activities and you have no time for other stuff. Have yet to buy my cheap and nice dance shoes, I learnt new choreos today so yayness, MANAGE TO PROVE THAT I AM A STRONGER MID-TIER THAN OTHER FLYERS IN THE TEAM, did a liberty and good heel stretch, i should have just done a full down and prove coach wrong for saying all those hurting words. But neh, I don't really blame him afterall coz what he said was true. Maybe my little pride left couldn't really accept the fact that I am heavy and lousy despite trying so hard. Regardless, it will be pia-ing from holidays all the way to nationals before I get to quit every single thing and focus on my studies. Get the hell out of my life losers! :)

If it is so hard, then I guess it is not worth my effort. So take things in my stride and excel and laugh when what you did prove to be right in time to come. Jiayou and prove all these people wrong, why should you let words affect you? be stronger than that girl!

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
23:48


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing