Friday, 31 December 2010
Whole loads of things happening in the holidays! Busy busy busy, too tired to blog. Sometimes I wonder whats the point too, to tell the whole world what you are thinking at the moment, or maybe save some entries as drafts and not posting them for others to see.
Had blast camp and cheer camp. Officially ended on the last day of 2010. There are still many matters that are unresolved, sadly. I lost the urge to get things right after some time. Hopefully I can find it back, or else things shall just remain as it is since i am not that indispensable in anyone's life.
I only hope that 2011 will be better. No more high expectation on anything. I just want to live my life as peacefully as possible.
Had blast camp and cheer camp. Officially ended on the last day of 2010. There are still many matters that are unresolved, sadly. I lost the urge to get things right after some time. Hopefully I can find it back, or else things shall just remain as it is since i am not that indispensable in anyone's life.
I only hope that 2011 will be better. No more high expectation on anything. I just want to live my life as peacefully as possible.
19:02
