Wednesday, 23 February 2011
I think I sprained my middle finger :( It has been swollen and painful for the past 1 week alr. I hope it is nothing serious. Will go and check it out if it doesn't recover. i can feel my body getting alot weaker than it usually was. My legs get really tired when i just bend abit to take photos for like 5 seconds, my tolerance for aches have never been so low before. I am overstrained my inner thighs again because I did full out for my double toe touches so ouch. my front walkover is getting better but it nv lasted, 2 days after gymnastics and i can't hit a single frontwalk at all. My knee pain isn't making things any better. And all my bruises pls go away, i don't want to look like panther in my cheerleading costume.
I finally finished learning all the choreos that I need, leaving the transition part and red section for gatsby girls undone. Haven been practicing with music, but hopefully and clean up session can do me major good. So far, I am quite happy that my dance techniques have improved quite abit, i just need a better brain, musicality and swag to get even better.
The cheer routine is up and ready. Being in charge of the dance section when I have so many other things in my head is quite taunting. But nevertheless, it will be cool, if not definitely the best dance choreo for this year's SNCC open category teams. I am super confident of that. so yes, clean up and clean up, train and train. I hope to do a good basket toss pike and try the back tuck someday. I won't ever let anyone look down on me. I will make you swallow back your words/fucking thoughts for not believing that I can do it too. I am the heaviest flyer yes i know that, but i am still the best among the girls in terms of flexibility, tumbling, dance and strength. The truth is I am heavy BUT the bases are weak. Always training with the light flyers and always hitting the stunts don't make you a damn good cheerleader. But if you are happy with that thought, then well, continue sticking in your own comfort zone. You can don't train me at all, i will train up myself by watching videos and getting my own bases to try out.
Chill out.
I need to focus on my studies too. I am thankful to have damn understanding project mates. And I get to know more people in PFM too, like freaking alot more. Jiayou for studies Wei Ting! :)
I finally finished learning all the choreos that I need, leaving the transition part and red section for gatsby girls undone. Haven been practicing with music, but hopefully and clean up session can do me major good. So far, I am quite happy that my dance techniques have improved quite abit, i just need a better brain, musicality and swag to get even better.
The cheer routine is up and ready. Being in charge of the dance section when I have so many other things in my head is quite taunting. But nevertheless, it will be cool, if not definitely the best dance choreo for this year's SNCC open category teams. I am super confident of that. so yes, clean up and clean up, train and train. I hope to do a good basket toss pike and try the back tuck someday. I won't ever let anyone look down on me. I will make you swallow back your words/fucking thoughts for not believing that I can do it too. I am the heaviest flyer yes i know that, but i am still the best among the girls in terms of flexibility, tumbling, dance and strength. The truth is I am heavy BUT the bases are weak. Always training with the light flyers and always hitting the stunts don't make you a damn good cheerleader. But if you are happy with that thought, then well, continue sticking in your own comfort zone. You can don't train me at all, i will train up myself by watching videos and getting my own bases to try out.
Chill out.
I need to focus on my studies too. I am thankful to have damn understanding project mates. And I get to know more people in PFM too, like freaking alot more. Jiayou for studies Wei Ting! :)
02:22
