Monday, 9 May 2011
maybe the most hurting thing, is to know that perhaps you don't trust me enough. Maybe it is also how much you are willing to let me know more about you. I admit maybe I am not the best listener, may not be able to give you the best advice, but i am really willing to listen anytime, as long as you need me.
Maybe to you, i am just being kpo, as in so what if you tell me everything? can i do anything? well, maybe i can't, but at least you don't need to keep everything to yourself? maybe this happens to me all the time as well, i don't really know who i can find to talk to, but as long as there is anyone willing to listen to me, i am more than happy to share because i know that that one person still bothers to.
Nvm, i really don't have the right to poke into your business so much. I don't even know you well enough, maybe..
sry for being so irritating to you, don't really know if thats how you feel. I am definitely not feeling pity for you, why should I? but i just don't like to see someone close to me so unhappy yah? still, hope that everything is over soon.. and u will be that crazy person that i know again.
Maybe to you, i am just being kpo, as in so what if you tell me everything? can i do anything? well, maybe i can't, but at least you don't need to keep everything to yourself? maybe this happens to me all the time as well, i don't really know who i can find to talk to, but as long as there is anyone willing to listen to me, i am more than happy to share because i know that that one person still bothers to.
Nvm, i really don't have the right to poke into your business so much. I don't even know you well enough, maybe..
sry for being so irritating to you, don't really know if thats how you feel. I am definitely not feeling pity for you, why should I? but i just don't like to see someone close to me so unhappy yah? still, hope that everything is over soon.. and u will be that crazy person that i know again.
23:14
