<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, 19 September 2011

It's recess week!

No mood to mug unlike in the past. Just feeling really nua, maybe it is coz of all the late night sleep and training. Feeling a slight pull on my neck and right bicep and the sprain at my thumb isn't gonna recover any time soon. I can only say sucks to be me, and welcome back to singapore.

lotsa things happened to alpha recently. the thought about terence and jane leaving the team just upsets me i guess. I don't know what I should be feeling. I know the strongest base is not there anymore to help me out. My best cheer partner is not there to listen to me and give me advices. Sentosa trip yesterday wasn't a very happy one for me to be honest but just wanna thanks libin for wanting to try stunts. Actually, thanks for always being so nice, whether u are just feeling pity for me or u genuinely understood what I am feeling during training.

its alright, time for training. bye

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
14:32


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing