Tuesday, 6 September 2011
Shag. Immunity to sickness at all time low. I am like a bag of germs recently. Can't stand it. Felt like I have aged after returning from USA.
Was thinking about all the what-ifs on the way back home from training just now. Thinking about the question CY asked when we were HTHT-ing at ZX's place. I seriously have no answer to it. Is it really that hard to get what I want?
Maybe I am just too sick and tired of everything. All I want is perhaps just peace and simple joy in life. I am losing all the feelings that were once so strong, which might hit on me once in a while. I just hope that what I have wished for a few days ago, can happen soon.
I am waiting.
Was thinking about all the what-ifs on the way back home from training just now. Thinking about the question CY asked when we were HTHT-ing at ZX's place. I seriously have no answer to it. Is it really that hard to get what I want?
Maybe I am just too sick and tired of everything. All I want is perhaps just peace and simple joy in life. I am losing all the feelings that were once so strong, which might hit on me once in a while. I just hope that what I have wished for a few days ago, can happen soon.
I am waiting.
01:18
