<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, 11 October 2011

been thinking about alot of things the whole of today. Realised I haven really been having htht with people, with my friends. Everyday of my life has some form of pretense in it, only very few moments when my true colours show.

Maybe life has made me learnt that being yourself is never about putting the very real you in front of everyone because no one appreciates that at all. It is more about displaying what you want people to know you for, what people like to see. What do you say?

I know how much I have changed over the years, whether for the good or bad. Things happen, lessons learnt and I really swear it off not to let myself get hurt again. Perhaps, the biggest irony is that the person who hurt me the most is myself, for nt being able to be truly open or be truthful to anyone. Especially over those few issues that have been on my mind all these while. I despise my own stupidity sometimes, and the values I uphold.

itnodwonkwohotlletuoyotevigemaecnahc, tonerusfisihtsisitahwihsiwdluocneppah, tubilnib, ithgimevahdekiluoyetiuqatibsaehtsyaddessapyb, iwonktisignittegregnortsyreveemituoyraeppanitnorffoem. but nvm, I know where i stand. i guess, i probably need to get drunk to be able to say everything that I have always wanted to say.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
02:05


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing