Thursday, 24 November 2011
Exam period, have always been slping late and now can't seem to fall aslp early.
A few more days and exams will be over. Holidays are gonna be packed with preparation to UK and also some of the things that I thought about doing recently. Really want to thank Perle for letting me bunk in her room throughout the exam period. Thanks for saving me from a cui-er CAP. I know if i stay at home everyday, i will not be able to study and I am not disciplined enough to go to school to study too. Owe you the biggest treat if I do better this semester.
Just abit upset that scheduling was screwed up. The paper was so doable and I actually made stupid mistake on a question, which I did it correctly half an hour before the exam starts. EXACT SAME QUESTION SOMEMORE. Seriously, damn fucking sian. Why shit happens even when I studied probably the most for this module. Don't understand why I am so unlucky every every single time. But well, its over, can't really re-do anything already.
Aye, been htht-ing with Perle, she is like my sister like that. So glad that we are closer now and can share our stories with each other. Sorry that I couldn't really be honest with you over some stuff, just want to protect myself from getting hurt by not thinking about it.
Sometimes I wonder if I am really ready enough for what comes ahead. Hoping that I could garner enough courage to pursue what I really want. Be as fearless as I can be. Jiayou bah! :)
A few more days and exams will be over. Holidays are gonna be packed with preparation to UK and also some of the things that I thought about doing recently. Really want to thank Perle for letting me bunk in her room throughout the exam period. Thanks for saving me from a cui-er CAP. I know if i stay at home everyday, i will not be able to study and I am not disciplined enough to go to school to study too. Owe you the biggest treat if I do better this semester.
Just abit upset that scheduling was screwed up. The paper was so doable and I actually made stupid mistake on a question, which I did it correctly half an hour before the exam starts. EXACT SAME QUESTION SOMEMORE. Seriously, damn fucking sian. Why shit happens even when I studied probably the most for this module. Don't understand why I am so unlucky every every single time. But well, its over, can't really re-do anything already.
Aye, been htht-ing with Perle, she is like my sister like that. So glad that we are closer now and can share our stories with each other. Sorry that I couldn't really be honest with you over some stuff, just want to protect myself from getting hurt by not thinking about it.
Sometimes I wonder if I am really ready enough for what comes ahead. Hoping that I could garner enough courage to pursue what I really want. Be as fearless as I can be. Jiayou bah! :)
04:36
