Saturday, 26 November 2011
Haven listen to chinese songs for the longest time ever. Now that I got abit of time to chill, these old chinese R&B songs make me feel :) and :( at the same time.
:) coz I like to sing haha.
:( coz it reminds me of the sad feeling that I always have.
Maybe the protective side of myself overwhelms me most of the time. I don't really know how to control it, but sometimes it just kills whatever thats left. Why is it so hard sometimes.
或许我不好
也许你要一个人
你还没有放下
我有可能
但你没说
不过我知道
很难
:) coz I like to sing haha.
:( coz it reminds me of the sad feeling that I always have.
Maybe the protective side of myself overwhelms me most of the time. I don't really know how to control it, but sometimes it just kills whatever thats left. Why is it so hard sometimes.
或许我不好
也许你要一个人
你还没有放下
我有可能
但你没说
不过我知道
很难
01:35
