<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, 17 December 2011

Became heavier again. SIGHSSS. Can I stop putting on weight already?? People go training gain muscles and lose weight, I gain muscles and gain weight. Freaking sian pls.

So glad my life is all about cheerleading now. At least there is something that I can focus on even though I may not be exactly very happy about it sometimes. Suddenly lost the mood to write this entry.. I am alittle tired from training today. My round-off got improvement so yay. I can feel that my arms are getting alot stronger and I am generally tighter already. Haven been doing weights for a very long time... Haven been running as much as I would want to. My left knee is still screwed, can't take the impact so my front walk still sucks. My back flexibility is back to square one again. My abs are aching from all the PT... shows how weak my abs are now.. used to be able to see them slightly, right now they are all hiding behind and refusing to come out.

Received email from SIA and they agreed to increase my baggage allowance to 30kg so oh yes, can bring more stuff over to UK already. My module mapping got problem, but I am gonna settle that when I am there, now it is too much of a hassle. Had a look at the CCAs over there, feel like joining cheer and trampoline.. Shall see if I have the time to join these activities I guess.

Right now, accommodation, air ticket and insurance already cost SGD$10K and my dad is already quite unwilling to give me the money. He is best at giving away money so freely to anyone and not have any to send me to SEP. SMLJ seriously. My mum says she will sponsor me, and end up telling me to get all the money from my dad. For work and travel I already spent alot of my own money because I got no guts to get it from him. And going to UK is even worse because of the currency. I really really hate to say this. He so fucking care about his own face, fucking thought that I borrowed money from my aunt to buy the air ticket, then in the first place, fucking give me the money right? Scared people think he no money, then pls show the family members first that you have money before u give them away freely to people who are fucking not blood-related to you.

Don't know anything about our education, how competitive the world is, how much I am willing to go all out for my own future AND YOUR FUTURE... if I am like you, i am screwed and prepared to sweep the floor already can, and we can live at some void deck together yah? I really don't understand why am I fighting so hard to get good grades and get into uni, hoping that my parents will understand that they are putting good investment on me, at least I don't spend unnecessary money for no fucking reason or rather, I am not wasting your money by doing well in school. If don't want to spend money for your daughter's future, just say la, I anyhow study, no stress, get average results and graduate and you can be freaking rich and give away money like Santa Claus.

FUCK. Why the world has people like this. Seriously, where got parents like that one. WTF max.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
01:34


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing