Saturday, 3 December 2011
Why does it have to happen again? Actually why did I even bother asking when I obviously know the answer to the question?
Feeling rather nonchalant about it, not sure is it I am so used to it or I simply don't like it that much. Aye, maybe you are right. I probably have to change my attitude if not I am gonna miss out on alot alot of things. But I really have no faith in myself. Zero faith in myself. The inferior me, is out again.
I should have never ever believed that I should be entitled to the same treatment as how others have been receiving. Because I am just somewhat different. Really feel doing something about it.
Feeling rather nonchalant about it, not sure is it I am so used to it or I simply don't like it that much. Aye, maybe you are right. I probably have to change my attitude if not I am gonna miss out on alot alot of things. But I really have no faith in myself. Zero faith in myself. The inferior me, is out again.
I should have never ever believed that I should be entitled to the same treatment as how others have been receiving. Because I am just somewhat different. Really feel doing something about it.
03:39
